3 packs a Day?

TinaC72

For the last 2 days I've have been unable to eat 4 packs, having to really struggle to eat the soups and shakes, so I've been having a bar for breakfast then a shake later on then try to have a soup late evening. what can i do keep reading that having 3 packs can effect weight loss. :confused:

Tina

I think you need 4 packs for the nutrional value. Have you tried some of the recipes you dont have to drink them all.

It's important that you have four packs a day - we are already on such a low calorie plan, you are cutting our a further 1/4 calories by not having that pack and I am no expert, but would think that is dangersous.... they are vital for you to get the proper nutrition. I think it is important to find away to get all four down or you could be jeapordising your health, which is contrary to the fact we are trying to improve our health.

Just wondering is it you don;t LIKE them, or are not hungry?

You might try as lady suggested making some of the alternative recipes....or maybe make two packs of soup at one time, put in one bowl or mug and just power through - there isn't that much to begin with so maybe you could psyche yourself in to just thinking it's just one pack?

Plus, if your body thinks it is starving, which it might on those fewer calories, it then stops burning fat and holds onto everything for future use....so it could have an impact on your losses as well.

Do try, because we don't want you getting sick!!! :)

Its just not being hungry, wish i was like this when i wasn't on this diet. how do you make muffins, that sound good, are they nice?

Thanks,
Tina

Aww thank you so much, don't know what i would do without this site.

Tina

Choc muffin with strawberry or banana sauce.....PURE HEAVEN!

Back