3 stone award tonight :)

Meli

Gold Member
So happy I got to my 3 stone award tonight. It's half way to my target now and just wanted to thank you all for your support. I feel so much healthier and everyone can notice a big difference and I've lost 2 trouser sizes. It's still a long journey ahead, but looking forward to a new me!

What a fantastic acheivement You must feel so proud of yourself Well done xxx

Wonderful! Well done for doing so well, to reach the half way stage must be a great feeling.:D

Congratulations, i'm hoping for the same award tomorrow night. I'm also halfway towards my target.

Here's to the next half stone mark.

Fantastic hun, well done :) xxx

Well Done

So happy I got to my 3 stone award tonight. It's half way to my target now and just wanted to thank you all for your support. I feel so much healthier and everyone can notice a big difference and I've lost 2 trouser sizes. It's still a long journey ahead, but looking forward to a new me!

Wow that's amazing, I jooned last Wednesday and hope I can do as well. What an inspiration. :eek:

Congratulations! I bet you look and feel absolutely fabulous :)

Well done, congratulation fab to hear ! xxx

Well done Meli!!! You really deserve it- I know how much effort you've been putting in and your hols can't have made it easy for you to stick to it, but you still came home with a loss and what an amazing result this week!! Don't you just love reaching mini-goals?!XXX

well done

A massive congrats to you meli, i too have about 6 to loose in total and iv lost 2 now so am working to 2.5stone now, your great motivation
keep up the great work:)

well done hun x im so proud of you - good luck with the rest of your journey x

Thanks Everyone :)
I actually had a typo yesterday as I've lost 3 trouser sizes!
Think it is important to set yourself mini goals and it's great to reward yourself too.
Good luck to you all - onwards and downwards...

Back