3 stone gone in 10 weeks...

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
in 70 days to be precise lol!

its official i am weighing in today at 11,1... now thats enough to keep me on track this week!

hope everyone else is feeling good today :p

Wooohooo.. that's fantastic work.. well done you!

That is fantastic :) Well done :talk017:

wow hun thats great keep the good work up hun ashley xx

Excellent.......3 stone in just 10 weeks! Super, well done you x

:clap:

Well done darlin xx

Thats brilliant, bet you are so chuffed!!

Congratulations and well done!!!

3 stone is ten weeks is awesome:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Welldone.gif

ah thanks for the encouragement and support, it really does means so much.

and whoever you were, i love getting rep points... it makes my day lol... thank you!

been out shopping and got me some lovely bits.

got a denim dress from warehouse, strapless and gorgeous. bought a size '10' as the 12 fitted me perfectly... got it for July's holiday so i hope the 10 will be perfect by then!!!!!

also got a size '4' pair of shoes, ive always been a fat 5 but now into a size smaller...

oh and a new juicy tube lip gloss... love'em!

i was meant to buy a dress for the wedding i am off to on may 3rd but cant really find any i like! any ideas ladies?????

thanks again for all the lovely comments xxxx

Well done you!

I got my 3 stone in 10 weeks today too!, and have 30lb's to lose, against your 28:D

Let's hope it motivates us to keep on the straight and narrow:)

ah thanks for the encouragement and support, it really does means so much.

and whoever you were, i love getting rep points... it makes my day lol... thank you!

been out shopping and got me some lovely bits.

got a denim dress from warehouse, strapless and gorgeous. bought a size '10' as the 12 fitted me perfectly... got it for July's holiday so i hope the 10 will be perfect by then!!!!!

also got a size '4' pair of shoes, ive always been a fat 5 but now into a size smaller...

oh and a new juicy tube lip gloss... love'em!

i was meant to buy a dress for the wedding i am off to on may 3rd but cant really find any i like! any ideas ladies?????

thanks again for all the lovely comments xxxx

It is so much more enjoyable having a range of nice clothes to choose from instead of looking for what will fit:(

I seen some lovely ones on the Oasis site.

Womens Dresses - Womens Fashion - Oasis UK at oasis-stores.com

enjoy:)

Well done to you,big pat on the back for yourself!!

yay dinosaur, well done you!
race you to the finish line ha ha ha...
i am beginning to struggle now, losing enthusiam for SS so am trying to stick with it for as long as poss now...
how about you??? you still on ss? how you finding it?

When are we going to see some piccies of the 'new you'???

hey bobbin...
well i have a scanner but dont really know how to put pics on...
dont have too many big pics (not at my biggest anyway). got a shocking photo of me at 13,7 in dominican republic... in a bikini with rolls to rival the michelin man. i should put that on! yuk...
i dont feel like i look to different actually!
maybe when i go center parcs on 6th june ill get my friends to take some good clothes on/off pics to show against the one mentioned above. that would be a good comparison as i hope to be 10 stone by 6th june.
you are right, i do need to post some piccies. thanks for mentioning it. ill get onto it!
xxx

Back