3 stone gone!

trixiefoofoo

Hooray - at long last I have hit, dead on, the 3 st mark today!!

Feels like it's been a long time coming and I cannot wait to get the 4th off now.

Can anyone tell me why though, after loosing 3 st, I looked at myself today and felt 'fatter'.

I know I've lost, I haven't - for some very strange reason, changed dress sizes - although things I haven't had on for years now fit but just feel really quite down :(

Had a bit of a tough time recently with the OH - so don't know if it's that having an impact or not?!

I do know I'm happy it's going though and ready for another month of losses.

Great to see you're all doing well x x

Well done you. Some times it can be of a anticlimax. you have worked so hard and you should be feeling really proud of yourself. If you have had things going in your life this can effect how you are feeling. I'm sure you do look slimmer. good luck

I know how you feel about 'feeling fatter ' ... I seem to feel fatter at the moment .. although I have lost 4 stone 9 lb .. I think it may be bacause you are now totally focusing on your weight and looking in the mirror more than before you started the diet ... ??
I dont 'feel' any slimmer yet .. even though I bought a pair of jeans in a size 16 today that fit .. I was a 24 14 weeks ago ... and havent been in a 16 since I was about 15 ( 17 yrs ago !!! )
I hope you manage to sort out the problems with OH and just try and focus on the amazing amount of weight you have lost and be totally proud of yourself :)

Well done on losing 3 stone!!!!

Firstly.. its gonna take alot for you to get your body image to change.. why dont you go take some photos and compare them to ones of you before hand??

Personally for me, the last stone is where the big difference can be seen!

Ive lost nearly two stone and dont feel any better about myself yet.. Although people have finally started to notice! But its hard to get rid of that fat feeling!

Hope you can see it soon..

And sorry to hear about the OH.. Give him a kick up the bum and tell him you need his support right now or else when your super hot and skinny youwill trade him in for a younger model! lol :D xxx

(Strange, just replied and it's not shown?!)

Size 16 - Amazing!! Bet you are so chuffed and bet you look ace!

I'm v jealous now, I too was a 24 but 3st off and I'm a 22?! Going to take me a while if I only drop 1 size every 3st!

Congratulations hun - that is so impressive x

And sorry to hear about the OH.. Give him a kick up the bum and tell him you need his support right now or else when your super hot and skinny youwill trade him in for a younger model! lol :D xxx[/QUOTE]

Thanks Chelly! Like it!!

p.s. you look amazing btw!

Back