3 stone gone :)

ahh BD I wish I'm only tiny 5ft 2 so have along way to go, how are you doing this week still busy at home? Hope your ok xx
Yes still at it had a couple of days off and did nothing all w/end, apart from B&Q to get some paint, had a decent loss as well so got a big smile on my face:)

Well done on your fab weightloss and well done on sticking to plan for so long xx

Thanks guys :)

Yes still at it had a couple of days off and did nothing all w/end, apart from B&Q to get some paint, had a decent loss as well so got a big smile on my face:)

Super well done on your loss :D I have to go to B&Q to get paint zzzz Im sure you'd like to do mine ;)x

WOW well done you that is really brilliant :worthy: you are doing so well :D you look fabulous in your pics x

Very well done Cherry! Well on target for your 10lb challenge! :D

Lesley
X

Super well done on your loss :D I have to go to B&Q to get paint zzzz Im sure you'd like to do mine ;)x
Cherry
i have 2 rooms top to bottom then the stairs and ive also go to paint the actual stair treads but when its done dont mind helping just the distance to travel is a tad too far + a boat trip :)

well done hun thats fantastic, that's 6pound in 2 week thats like CD results so your doing something right girl xxxx

wow, that's brilliant weight loss. you're doing so well! 3 stone in 5 months is amazing! you look great as well. congrats :)

Hi hun, just checking in after falling off the wagon a couple of months ago, thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is getting on and saw this thread...WELL DONE SWEETY, OMG, YOU HAVE DONE BRILLIANTLY!!!!!!!!!!

keep up the great work :):D:) xxxx

Sorry, I've only just seen this.

YEAY!!!! Well Done YOU :)

You should be so amazingly proud of yourself. Man, I wish I was in the hundreds. Awesome Awesome job xxx

many congratulations size 102b - you are an inspiration - you must be sooooo happy!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Oh my, the incredible shrinking woman!! You're looking great. :D:D:D
My target is Christmas too, so maybe with the inspiration and help from this forum a few of us can get to our goals and it would be the BEST Christmas present ever :D:D:D

Keep up the good work, you're nearly there xx

Thanx Hun :) my next target is Christmas - 2 stone, I had a 5 stone target for crimbo :) but I've another 2.5 stone to get off After that.
Yes you can do it maybe someone could start up a 2 stone for Christmas goal thread????
Well done on ww xxx

Back