3 stone gone

itsnowornever

hi all i know i ve posted pics before but i have lost 3 stone now so took some new piccies

Attachments

• cambridge 011.JPG
    cambridge 011.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 93
  • me 001.JPG
    me 001.JPG
    241.1 KB · Views: 118
What a difference! You have a great figure btw!

WOW you look amazing!!!!!!

Really trim and much more happy and confident - your figure has a totally different shape... slinky!

Congratulations INON - you have done so well :D

FAB! you should be sooo thrilled with yourself!
i have virtually the same amount to lose - mind me asking how long this took you?

congratulations%20ballonnen-16500-l.jpg

Well done on your three stone gone forever!!!

Your looking terrific!!! Sparkling with happiness:)

Love Mini xxx

hi slushy has took me about 11 weeks have had some slips along the way but i picked myself up and got back on track good luck

Wow!!!! You look YEARS younger AND way more than three stone lighter! Congrats, I bet you are enjoying all those lovely SMALLER clothes & in another month or so & you'll be at target, I'm a little jealous, well ok, a lot jealous, lol! Well done.xxxx
xxxxsharon

you look totally amazing - a massive WELL DONE.:party0019:

you must feel very proud of what you have achieved, and not far to go until you reach goal. I hope I look half as good when I get that far :D

Well done you look great!

You look fantastic, well done. Love that sparkley top your wearing too!! :D

WELL DONE !! you're looking fab :D

Debz xx

You look truly amazing. Your shape really has changed so much! I can't believe the difference in your face as well - you can see that you've lost loads off your face and around your middle. Absolutely fantastic - well done to you hun xxx

wow

JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW GREAT U LOOK... WHAT A DIFFERENCE 3 STONE MAKES:DWOW.... WHAT AN INSPIRATION.:party0011:I RESTARTED ON THURSDAY DOIN WELL SO FAR BUT COULD EAT A HORSE.....LOL

Back