3 stone in 5 weeks yippeeee

fattyfattybumbum

Hi guys, Progress report for fatty.
Week one 17.5lbs
Weeek two 7lbs
Week three 6lbs
Week four 4lbs
Week five 7.5lbs.

Total weight loss to date 42lbs 3stone exactly.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Thanks for the support you guys!!!

:talk017:

You will have to change your name now!

Really pleased for you. Julia x

hi i'm new but its such an inspiration to hear stories like yours. well done for the 3 stone weight loss. how much have you got to lose? dionne x

Dionne hi I have quite a bit to lose. I am still 14st 9lb. So I was quite big. Don't know how it happened really. I was coasti g along at 11st most of my life.Then I entered a crap relationship and eat my way throught it.

Julia thats brilliant, your losses are fantastico, well done you xxx

Good god that is fantastic hun a huge well done xxx

Im inspired by you now!!!! Im bowing at your feet!!! Well done.xxx

thats brilliant now slim bum bum ;)

Thanks you guys,my ex came to the door to collect the kids yesterday and did a double take.He wanted to know if I wanted him to stay over and have a chat!ah..... that would be a NO! Im loving life and ready to start living again.Thanks for the support

Hey ffbb just read the post about your ex! Hahahaha glad you told him where to go hun!!! xx

hey there good people new to the diet and site really scared worried if i will cope just got through day 2 and tomorrow is monday school runs and have a 5 month old baby to look after wish me luck

hi

Hi everyone can I just start by saying oh my god!!!!!!!!
You all have done so brilliantly, I'd never heard of LT till the other day when my mum toldme she was going to start it as she seen an advert in her local chemist. I'm getting married in 10 weeks and I need to lose a total of 7 stone I know I wont lose all of it by the wedding but I want to lose some.
The successes on her have just given me the motivation to find my nearest chemist and get on the LT wagon.
Lindsey

hi

Hi sorry forgot to ask can anyone please give me a quick summary of what you actually have on LT diet
Lindsey

Re: lost 3 stones in five weeks

Hi This message is for fattyfattybumbum, I would like to congratulate you on your success and also i would like to know how u managed to lose so much weight in so little time. I am very desperate and would like to lose 3 stones in six weeks cos i'm getting married on the 27th of dec. please just as a guide can you let me know how u achieved that remarkable result? thanks you very much

WOW well done thats amazing hun u keep going and that ex of yours will have to do a triple take of you next time he visits ;) xxx

:eek::eek::eek::eek: im in shock that you've lost so much weight in such a short time thats very impressive and you must be so pleased with your progress keep up the good work x :D:D:D

Back