3 stone in 6 months?

Thanks all :)
Glad to share the journey with you all :)
Well done Becky :) if I hadn't of let myself put 2 stone on after the wedding I would of o my been 1.12lb till target, which is super annoying! But I will get it off this time and keep it off!!!!

Started back work yesterday after a week off, always the hardest! Always bloomin cakes and donuts flying around left right and centre! I know I can say NO though!(well unless its these homemade ones one of the girls makes but I will say no, that one will be tough as I love them lol. My hubby had 3 takeaways last week and I said no to all of them and I sat with him in the front room whilst he ate them :) proud of myself!! Xx

Good luck, I'll be watching with interest how you get on.
I'm hoping to lose 3st too in slightly less time, got a girly holiday coming up. I know I most probably won't get to my goal in time but if I give it 100% I should be able to lose a fair amount. I lost 2 st in ten weeks last time I did SW and I wasn't even trying 100%.

Thanks all :)
Glad to share the journey with you all :)
Well done Becky :) if I hadn't of let myself put 2 stone on after the wedding I would of o my been 1.12lb till target, which is super annoying! But I will get it off this time and keep it off!!!!

Started back work yesterday after a week off, always the hardest! Always bloomin cakes and donuts flying around left right and centre! I know I can say NO though!(well unless its these homemade ones one of the girls makes but I will say no, that one will be tough as I love them lol. My hubby had 3 takeaways last week and I said no to all of them and I sat with him in the front room whilst he ate them :) proud of myself!! Xx

Well done hun! Men, honestly, they just don't get it do they?! Support also means 'pls don't eat things in front of me that might make me want to injure u with ur fork!!'. My OH is always snacking on chocolate & crisps, and offers me some every time, even though he knows I'll say no!
You definitely should b proud of yourself :D x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi stef subscribing :) I could have written your post. I too got married last year 24th may and lost my weight by a vlcd. Had a fantastic honeymoon and then settled into married life as a size 8/10. Fast forward 9 months and im now a size 18. I know I gained some of the weight by being more relaxed but a lot went on very fast and last month I found out that I have an underactive thyroid gland. Im now on meds and joined SW. Ive lost 10 ibs in 7 weeks. Its sooooo slow compared to a vlcd but I too don't want to go back down that route.

Back