SHAZA

Silver Member
hi everybody

Wey hey

I have lost 3 stone (42lb) in 6 weeks
:clap:

I cant believe it, I am soooooooo chuffed
:bliss:

Big big thanks to my brilliant CDC Ann (westhills) whose help and support I really truly rely on
:thankyou:

Did you all see her trouser pictures ~ amazing, that will be me next year :wow:

Yippee :bliss:Yippee:bliss: Yippee

(sorry but i am well pleased )

Well done Shaza, 3 stone in 6 weeks is bloomin' amazing, I bet there are big celebrations in your house. Keep it up, you can do it! Love, Angela x

Thanks Angela

No one in house at the moment just me and my lovely doggie georgie

I have danced around the room with my dog for long enough now he he

I really want to shout out of the window now but my neighbours might not be tooooo impressed

:eek: Three stone in six weeks!!!:clap:

Congratulations Shaza that is fantastic!!!!

Well done, you rock:D

Love Mini xxx

:wow: !!!! utterly amazing!!!! I'm not surprised you want to shout it from the rooftops - you go girl, that is such an amazing achievement so far, well done, and congrats :scale:

well done shaza, i know how happy you are !!!!
isnt this diet fab!!!
we have lost exactly the same amount, we will be slim together by next year for sure!!!!!!!!
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
nat xxx

just checked ur ticker, seems i've 18 more pounds than you to loose in the long run, but all in all pretty similar huh
good luck shaza!!
nat xxxx

hi nat

well done to you on you fab weight loss you have lost loads very quick ~ we have a long old journey to travel so lets travel it together

I will keep my eye out for you during this year

I am going out tonight to celebrate ~ I shall treat myself and go mad and have a really sparkly water wow wont that be nice

You are doing fantastic!! Great losses and very consistent!! I can see a happier slimmer summer on the horizon for you!! Sarahxx.

WOW, 3 stones in 6 weeks is bl**dy brilliant!
Well done!!!!

I hope you enjoyed your extra extra sparkly water!!!

Congratulations and good luck for the rest of your journey.

Shaza

Thats phenominal very well done you must be over the moon

Here's to many many more losses

C

Hi guys after a crap week, I wish to restart my new 3 week challenge from today.....I currently weigh 20st 13lbs and want to weigh 20st exactly after 3 weeks.

So I am proposing to lose 13lbs in 3 weeks from today 18/3/07

Thanks everybody, I am so pleased with my weight loss but I really could not have done it without visiting this site, Its wonderful to know (for the first time in my life) that people feel and think the same way as I do. I am so determined this time to get down to a respectable weight and get out of the evans world he he

I took my 2 year old granddaughter to Skegness yesterday (crazy woman it was really freezing) and resisted all temptation to eat:

Fish and Chips
Packed lunch on the beach
Ice cream
Hot dogs
Sweets and crisps on the journey
Candy Floss at the Fair
Cockles and mussels
Mushy peas with mint sauce

Pat on the back for yesterday, nearly completed today, one step at a time, one day at a time and we will soon all be there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaza, well done on your weight loss...and also on silencing the food monster at your time out with your grand-daughter...just think, that food would have only made you feel icky!

:scale: you did gr8t!!!!:bliss:

Back