3 Stone Loss in 12 Weeks.....Now time for my holiday!! yay!

hannah1309

WARNING!!!!
**** UNDERWEAR ALERT *****

Minimins has helped me so much during my journey and I am hoping these pics and my story will help to motivate others - please feel free to ask questions... :)

I did it!!!!

I started on the Cambridge Journey in June 2012 (after the long Jubilee weekend) - 12 weeks later and I am 3 stone lighter!!!!

I am 5ft 9"

My starting weight was 14st 5.5lbs I am now 11st 4lbs, it was always my goal to lose 3 stone but now I am here I think I would like to lose a little more - the weight started to come off last from my legs and I hope that with another 7lbs-10lbs my legs will slim down some more.... I have been training with a personal trainier for the past 2 weeks (4-5 times a week) which is really starting to help with toning!! starting to feel fab!!

I am off on holiday next week (for 2 weeks) to be honest I am a bit scared about eating on holiday - obviously I know I will gain, I just hope its not a huge amount... I plan to re-start CD in October to lose my holiday weight and hopefully get into the 10's!!!

Here is my progress so far (3 stone down):
IMG_0286.JPG
IMG_0287.JPG
IMG_0288.JPG
IMG_0289.JPG

Here is also a before and after shots - DRESSED!! Haha!!
IMG_0259.JPG

You look absolutely fantastic !! Iv just started the lipotrim diet 2 day and I got 3 stone to loose nd seeing ur pics have given me the boost I need thank you and well done Jayne x

Wow! You look fantastic!!!!!!!!!! You were a lovely shape before but now I bet u feel fab and confident. If I can loose 11lbs and get down to 12 stone and look like u before my wedding in October I will be ecstatic

You look great! Have a lovely time on your hols!

Wowsers you look fantastic and have done amazingly well to do that in such a short space of time! I would love to have your figure!

WARNING!!!!
**** UNDERWEAR ALERT *****

Minimins has helped me so much during my journey and I am hoping these pics and my story will help to motivate others - please feel free to ask questions... :)

I did it!!!!

I started on the Cambridge Journey in June 2012 (after the long Jubilee weekend) - 12 weeks later and I am 3 stone lighter!!!!

I am 5ft 9"

My starting weight was 14st 5.5lbs I am now 11st 4lbs, it was always my goal to lose 3 stone but now I am here I think I would like to lose a little more - the weight started to come off last from my legs and I hope that with another 7lbs-10lbs my legs will slim down some more.... I have been training with a personal trainier for the past 2 weeks (4-5 times a week) which is really starting to help with toning!! starting to feel fab!!

I am off on holiday next week (for 2 weeks) to be honest I am a bit scared about eating on holiday - obviously I know I will gain, I just hope its not a huge amount... I plan to re-start CD in October to lose my holiday weight and hopefully get into the 10's!!!

Here is my progress so far (3 stone down):

WOW you look AMAZING, well done!!! You have inspired me :) i started feeling poo this last week wanting to give up. When i started i wanted to lose 3.5 stone i now just have got just over 2 stone to lose so i hope i can do it a small time scale like you. Have a fab holiday xxxx

Well Done you!!

what an achievement

Hey all...

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments - sorry I haven't been online for a while - So since reaching my target I have had a friends wedding, a two week holiday, a birthday (with LOTS of meals out) and basically lots of excuses to be naughty!!!

I got back from holiday having put on about 5/6lbs - to be expected but it has been since I got back that the weight started to creep on so on Friday 12th Oct after a yummy huge thai meal out on Thursday night with the girls I got on the scales and panicked to see the 12's AGAIN!!!! - I have promised myself that that will be the last time I will ever look done and see 12stone something!!!! (unless pregnant of course!! haha!!)

I went to see my Cambridge Consultant this morning and in 3 days of doing SS 100% I lost 6.5lbs!!! Today at official weigh in = 11st 8lbs!!!

I have 2.5 weeks from now that I will be able to be 100% so I would love to get as close to the 10's as possible!! We'll see......

Hope you are all doing well..... It has taken me nearly 3 weeks to get back into the right mind-set and find that motivation to re-start the CD.... Day 4 today so hopefully over the worst of it!!! :)

Last edited:
This is so encouraging for me. We are a similar height and weight and to see your results in just 12 weeks is amazing. You look fab.
I am on day one of SS and cant wait to get stuck in and get my confidence back.

Back