3 stone loss piccys

Lesley cw

Hi guys...im not sure if this will work, but im trying to put a couple of pictures on befor and after 3 stone loss, i still have 2 stone more to go, but getting there slowly..x

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 208
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 202
WOW you look fantastic ;) whit wooo :D I bet you feel on top of the world! you have the most beautiful eye colour ever! xx

Thanks Megan, it was that picture that made me finally think..urrrrgggghhhh have to do something about this, its my 50th in feb so really hoping to get to goal by then..thanks again hun..xx

I agree with Megan - you look fantastic and yeaaaaaaaaaaarrs younger than you are!!!

Hehe i wish...... mind you just by loosing what i have, i dint get such aching joints, and to go to bed at night without heartburn, where i would have stuffed my face all day, is worth it in itself...thanx girlies..xx

50th :O no way, you look fab and have done so well, funny must be something about madame tussauds that does that because it was my pics from there that made me determined to make a change :) xx

Lou Lou,

That was Madame Tussaud's? I thought Jim Carey had dumped Jenny McCarthy for you. You really don't look nearly 50... but then neither does Jim. :) Congrats on doing so well, and I am sure you'll be at (or very close) to goal by your birthday. What day by the way? My DD is the 16th.

MM

Well done Lou Lou, you look absolutely fantastic and no way 50 :eek:. All the best with the last 2 stone xx.

Thanks everyone...just by reading everyones highs and lows on here has been such an inspiration, i look at peoples pictures and it never fails to amaze me how well everybody is doing. Minnimel 27th is dday...so really would like to plough on till then, x

If you'd been born on the 29th you'd only have had 12 birthdays. It's just numbers...

what a transformation, and i agree with everyone else, you do not look your age at all. i was shocked to read that. Well done on the weight loss.

:wow: 50,i hopei look as good as you LouLou when i hit the big 50 in 12 years. well done on your weightloss and your new look. Its really life changing and you can defo see the benefits.

X

I just feel so much better in myself generally...I know im always going to weight issues but im determined to see this through to the end..thanks for all your support.xx

Back