3 stone to go with juddd

Hya i am fine, I'm happy I didn't feel like eating lol as normally I want to pig out, I ended up having a ww chicken jalfreezi microwave meal which I didn't like but ate it and a bite of my partners lamb cutlets he had so I've managed 2 DD in a row both under 500cals.

Will have an UD tomorrow and DDon Wednesday, the start of the week was really bad but hoping I am on track now :)

Good loss, well done!!

Yeah you'll get your 2lbs easy for week 1, you've done really well, I find once I'm in the swing I'm never as hungry as I think I'll be after a DD, keep going you're doing grand xx

In back on judd 100% now been faffing about and my weight has shot up, I keep going back to the vlcd for a day or soo can't stick to it then binge, I was contemplating joining ww but going to see how judd goes for a few weeks, I weighed in this morning at 13st4! I was 13st6 a couple days ago so think a bit was water weight.

I havnt counted calories today but will count today as an UD, I've had a s&s shake, a piece of toast, a few mouthfuls of my daughters dinner which was a mini roast and for dinner tonight am having lamb, rice and some sort of tomatoey soup my oh has made

Back