3 stone to lose - I can do it!!!

Hi all,

i have posted before and lasted two weeks on ss+ I found it a great diet but I went on holiday and I got out of the habit of it which led me to giving up.

Tomorrow is my first day back on it, I am currently 13.5 stone. My big aim is 10 stone, smaller aim is 11 stone by November 30th... Wish me luck!

I find this forum a big help so will try and post every day with a positive thought and a challenge to overcome.

Positive thought - on the grand scheme of it 3.5 stone isn't too scary amount of weight to lose if I lose two pounds a week that only 25 weeks, should be manageable.

Challenge - I have two full days of interviews tomorrow and Wednesday which I find incredibly boring, hope the hunger and boredom don't bother me too much!

Hi,

I have restarted today! I previously lost 2 stone and went on holiday and gave up and started my old habits. I would like to lose as much as possible maybe 1 1/2 stone by 19th October as I go to Florida.

Hopefully we can support each other. Good luck for Tomro x

Hi flamingofeet

How you getting on? I so far am managing to stay 100% ss which I'm so pleased at as I know I will get results.

Fingers crossed your ok x

Hi Flamingofeet & Lauraswift!
Well done on going back, I lost 1st 8lb before last Christmas on SS and then was too embarrassed to go back after Christmas!
But finally went back last Monday and have my first weigh in tonight! Been 100% SS for the last week!
looking forward to hearing about your progress xxxx

Back