3 stone!!!

ginge1976

I am absoulutely made up. I've had my weigh in today and have achieved 3 stone off since the first of january. Am so elated that i've given myself a major migraine, i think by smiling so much, am like the cheshire cat!! Haven't kept up to date with my tracker as i have no idea how to do it and i don't want to keep on relying on my partner. Am totally computer illiterate!! I have been totally 100% and haven't wavered once and am so pleased. :):):):)

It's not the easiest thing that i've done but i'm very determined and the results speak for themselves. Have been great for the last month and a half but i can be very temperamental and irrational around my totm and if i don't get my eight hours sleep a night but what's new there!!

What a fantastic lose so soon!
Good for you.
You must be on cloud nine and rightly so.

Well done x

:talk017:
WOW! :eek:
What a tremendous loss! Well done for sticking with it! :talk017:

Hey that is absolutely brilliant and a real inspiration to spur me on!
Half way through second week and last night was the first time I thought about chucking it all in, BUT after reading your success, I`m even more motivated.
WELL DONE !!!!

well done thats excellent

Lou
xxx

Just brilliant! You must feel so good!! All that in just over 2 months! You have really encouraged me, I may be able to do the same - I would like to lose 3 stone in by the middle of May. Fingers crossed.
(1 stone down now - on day 9 of SS. )

Back