3 week challenge! Roll up! Roll up! Lol!

Hello All,

I would like to join the 3 week challenge!
I started on 30/04, and weighed 172....I would like to be 160 by the end of April..:confused:

So far its been...ok.. although i finding it difficult calculating calories in evening meals!

ok ladies thats alot of peeps doing the challenge,wht we need to do now is start your own tread for the next 3 or 2 weigh ins if you have already had one this week!
this way when people look at the slim fast forum they will see all the treads individually of how we are all doing and then slimfast will become just as popular as all the tfr diets on here,they have lots of treads on there i always have a nosey at whats happening lol!

Ahhhh Thanks Summer & Peanuts!!

I have been feeling like i am starving the last couple of days.... the first week was very easy, i could wait for my dinner no problem. The last 2 days i have had to have my tea as soon as i walk through the door from work. Then i have been quite hungry before bed.

Im finding it hard to count my calories, pre made micro meals seem to be an easy option, as they are quick and the calorie content is on the box. Just been having a weight watchers meal and some salad or veg!! not much is it!!!

What do you guys have for yor 1 meal a -day any ideas would be much appriciated!!!

i always have meat and veg with soup before and fruit after! that way its like a course lol, eg,chicken curry-no rice just stir fry!
my soup is leek,onion,carrot & parsnip just boiled and blended with nothing added :) x

Back