3 weeks down and still going yes!

acornpink

i want to be like betty
i am happy to say after my last couple of bad days with a cough feeling sorry for myself i am still sicking to it and found the chicken soup my comfort food believe it or not:)
i was just reading a story by some just starting the diet on when do others have there meals. i have mine at 10 , 3 and 8which seems to suit me fine hope this helps anyone:devilangel:Ann

Congratulations on getting this far.. How much have you lost? How have you found it?

hi slimmasu i have lost 11lb 1st week 7lb 2nd week and 5lb this week like i said these last few days have been bad and had to resort to milk of magnisia for my tummy ache but apart from that i have had loads more energy going to power plate for some toning my muscles i also have been using bio oil on my tummy cos i dread having the big loose flesh big people get when they lose weight i think i started about your weight

That's an amazing loss!! Well done!! I can only dream of losing that much! That's over a stone and a half in 3 weeks! WOW..... You have given me hope... Thank you x

i dont believe it myself i can tell with my clothes these skirts which used to fit round my ribcage instead of my waist are now on my hips, i have so many clothes i have started putting some in those vacumn packs out the way i need room for new ones, but i will wait till they drop off before i buy new:)

Well done on losing so much weight your times to take the drinks sound ok . I have an early start most mornings ,night duty!!! so my 1st of day is about 8 or 8.30 the next at4.30 or 5 then in work at 12 am!!!

that must be a nightmare i work early lates and sleepovers so havent had to change my meal times ,but i have been asked to do waking nights i dont think i could manage:) with espect to you :DAnn

I'm very envious Acorn - can't wait to have three weeks done! Well done you on your fantastic loss. :0)

well done on your fab loss im glad your feeling better x

Back