3 Weeks Gone Rollin On Whoops i Mean Off

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
well im now in my fourth week of WW and now im over the first 10 days or so seem to be settling into a routine cant give you any numbers as to whats being lost (Scales stop @ 25st) but i can confirm a definite weight loss :D i have just had to cut the waistband tie in my Slobbers (Joggers)it was knotted and i couldnt adjust them yes down in size aprrox 2 1/2":eek:

hello

Hello :) well done you I bet its at least astone if you have lost that,good one you for sticking at it with no real weightloss guide........Im a scales addict so I know you must be super good.
It goes quick doesnt it I cant beleive im heading towards week 14 :confused::eek::D
Good luck on your journey be reading how you do xx

Well done!!!! :D It will keep coming off now your settling down to it

well im now in my fourth week of WW and now im over the first 10 days or so seem to be settling into a routine cant give you any numbers as to whats being lost (Scales stop @ 25st) but i can confirm a definite weight loss :D i have just had to cut the waistband tie in my Slobbers (Joggers)it was knotted and i couldnt adjust them yes down in size aprrox 2 1/2":eek:

well done mate, i like you stared at over 25 + stone , im glad that you are having good losses on ww, it has worked well for me, i hope you will get a good routine going , if you need any help or advice just ask , or if you have any tips i would be glad to here them, :D

Well done you. Its a great feeling to see the clothes getting looser. great start

Keep at it! It's great when you notice a difference in your clothing. It's all very well the scales saying you're lighter but when you feel your clothes getting looser it's fab, cuz then you know your shape is changing!

All i can say is thanks to all of you on the site its been an inspiration,whenever i started to think about :eating: cakes and chocolate etc just boot up the pc and head for MiniMins

Back