• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3 wks in and fallen off the wagon gggrrrrrrrr

S: 17st5lb C: 14st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 2st6lb(13.99%)
I am soooooo disapointed in myself . 3 wks in and i havent cheated once and 16 1bs off and what did i do last night ... I went to a party drank far much more rose wine than i should have and then had the munchies and ate ate and ate .... I feel so sick today and could cry i am so angry with myself.. I had 2 triangles of ham sandwiches, chicken goujons. arrghhhh 3 bits of garlic bread , pringles and dips ... Why oh why when in the day i was so adamant i wasnt going to eat or drink .. All my friends were like "oh go on Deb u need a break have a drink have something to eat, one nites not going to hurt " !!!
But that 1 nite has made me want to cry and be sick . 2 pounds on showing on the scales too this morning and a hangover to go with it.
I was doing so well and was so focused. Im sure my friends (who are all stick thin) want me to stay a fattie all my life . Not one of them supported me .. Why are people like this ? gggrrrrrrr :wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Just start afresh today - dont beat youself up -youve done amazinly well 3 weeks!!! Just dust yourself down think of all the reasons you started in the first place and start afresh - GOOD LUCK

My friends are the same they are jealous if ur success I've found people love to sabotage people's success just don't let them remember ur doing it for you xxx

S: 16st8lb C: 13st12lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 2st10lb(16.38%)
Today is another day - forget last night it is history. Some friends cannot help themselves so it is up to us to be strong - I too have one who likes to try and sabotage me with lets go for lunch, pub etc I am trying to avoid meeting up - happy to phone her for a catch up but not meet up yet until I have lost more weight. Losing weight is hard enough without the right support network - which is why this forum is so good xxx

You are doing well and you are focused x

S: 14st10lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 3st10lb(25.24%)
Oops! So you've had a bit of a blow out, don't stress about it, just remember how you feel now and how it isn't worth it and take it as a lesson to yourself (and us) of why its not worth breaking! Your loss so far is awesome and your doing great so don't worry! Vest of luck x

S: 136kg C: 69kg G: 70kg BMI: 23.9 Loss: 67kg(49.27%)
Dont worry, you are human, sometime social pressure just gets the better of us. You had a weak moment, you feel terrible today - will you do the same again?, of course not (well I hope not!!). Stressing out about it doesnt do any good, you did it, get over it and get back on the wagon! xxx

S: 23st8lb C: 21st4lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 2st4lb(9.7%)
Keep going you are doing great....your skinny friends just don't understand that 1 bite can easily lead to a bing for people with a food addiction. Stay strong, and if you need to , stay away from the temptations.