3 years on...

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
We had some piccies taken yesterday to celebrate my amazing husband's battle with cancer (winning at the mo- final score to be announced in a few months- looking good)

It happened to coincide with my 3 year anniversary of starting SW 3 years ago, so thought I would post a before (3 years ago- 8 stone heavier) and 6 mnths at target (yesterday) xxxxxx

Attachments

• New Years Eve 2007 029.jpg
    New Years Eve 2007 029.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,684
  • Now.jpg
    Now.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,693
Claire, you are a different lady. Absolutely stunningly beautiful. You look so relaxed and happy and just amazing.
Lots of love to you and to your lovely hubby. He looks great too :)

I don't just like this post I love it! You look truly amazing hun!

Sending you and hubby lots of love xxx

You look brill and every best wish for the future re you both

You were beautiful when you were bigger and you're beautiful now. You both look so good together. Well done to both of you.

Actually have a wee tear in my eye looking at them.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!
You're a real inspiration.
Congrats xx

I always get excited when i see a post of yours with photos.

This one does not disappoint.

You are a true inspiration - in so many ways - and i think you are brilliant xxx

Wow!!! I have only been on SW for 2 weeks, what an inspiration you and your lovely hubby are.

All the very best to you both and especially for his continued good health.

fantastic transformation!
you look amazing

good luck with your OH's battle against the C

great pics u look fab in both pics would never have thought u had 8 stone to lose in the first pic but u look stunning in the second u have been great inspiration to me and lots

Fab photos - you look amazing - what an inspiration you are!!!!

Oh my goodness you look like a different person!! So inspirational in so many ways. Best wishes to you & your husband :)

What an amazing transformation - you look fantastic!

well done hun, amazing. Here's to continue good health for hubby too, both inspirations

You look amazing hun, congratulations on all ur success!!!!! you are a real inspirationx

wow congrats hun u look like a different person :happy096:

Back