30 day shred omg!!!

gennalouise

Hello ladies,

I'm normally a lurker but am really curious if any one else is doing the 30 day shred? Heard really good things about it. BUT I'm on day three and my muscles are hurting! I'm walking round like an eighty year old. I'm not massively unfit as I have dogs, horses and kids.

Just curious if any body else is doing or has done it? Did anybody else find it difficult in the start?

Thanks in advance
Genna

Hi I'm not doin it but really wanna start, would you mind me asking where you get the DVD?! Living in Dublin, haven't seen it anywhere! Usually feel a bit stupid attempting exercise dvds in the house, but really wanna try this one x

Hey girls, i bought it last week on
Amazon a used one for £7 and it was perfect and still in wrapper. I am just finished a workout and i am wrecked now, i could only find 2kg weights and might be bit heavy, hopefully i will get use to it.

Hahah I'm using 2k too, Its heavy but ok. I'm on day four and I've just managed 3 press ups!!! ( doesn't sound like much but ive never been able to do 1 let alone more)

It's a really good DVD and I'm feeling less sore as the week goes on. Hope fully I can keep going for the first full ten days.

I bought mine on amazon for about 8.

Let me kno how your all getting on

I'm on day 22 and the first 4 days were the hardest! I could barely walk down the stairs without wanting to cry lol.

Keep it up and it gets easier! X

I am only on day 2 really hope i can keep it up. Id say i will be sore 2moto, hopefully i can work through the pain.

lisa2 said:
I'm on day 22 and the first 4 days were the hardest! I could barely walk down the stairs without wanting to cry lol.

Keep it up and it gets easier! X

How many inches have u lost so far?

sarah88 said:
How many inches have u lost so far?

I've only lost 2 inches all over but I'm already a size 10/12..... I have toned up loads though! I'm less wobbly lol. My friend has been doing it with me and has lost 10lbs already!! X

Eek I started today! Got mine on amazon for just a fiver! By the end I could barely lift my arms up haha! And I'm not unfit either! So hoping for good results, only problem is I can't do it everyday :(

I bought it on amazon for £5 too, its still on the coffee table in its wrapper......lol

I'm starting it on sunday!! My hubby is going working away from wednesday for a month so i can do the dvd in piece, i'm looking forward to it but scared....haha

I have no idea how heavy my weights are, what should they be? xx

Keep it up ladies xx

i have this dvd, just started weight watchers and am going to do the dvd, aiming to start it thisevening or in the morning, did it before for 5 days but then life took over lol. i need to tone. xx

Just done level two yesterday! Wow that was a work out and a half. I've lost a fair few inches but it has completely stumped my weightloss :( I'm hoping that it won't be long term.

I'm using 2 kg weights and doing weight watchers btw x

I just did day 1 of level 2. Big difference to level 1 i am going be sore 2moro!!! I am using 2kg weights also and doing ww myself. I have noticed a difference in my clothes and only 9days into the shred.

Is the second level alot harder? I'm dreading it! On day 7 of level 1 and the jumping jacks kill me! I do it after 60 mins on the crosstrainer tho so I'm already knackerd!

I prefer level 2 as it feels like I'm working harder, I do the shred after a 20 min jog as I feel warme up. Maybe you should only do half the amount on the cross trainer?

gennalouise said:
I prefer level 2 as it feels like I'm working harder, I do the shred after a 20 min jog as I feel warme up. Maybe you should only do half the amount on the cross trainer?

Haven't looked at the other two levels yet..wondering not to incase they put me off lol

Back