30 day shred .... Problem

babygee

Hi all, got a slight problem ... Started 30 day shred yesterday and I understand u have to do it everyday....I can't actually move today I am in agony there is no way I can do this work out today and I wouldn't say I'm a quitter !! Anyone else had any experience of this?

( I do keep laughing at myself wincing tho)

Xx

I ached like hell after day 1 but I pushed through and did day 2 anyway and the pain went away after a few days. There's a thread in the teams sub forum you can have a look at for more advice and support through the shred. I'd link you but I'm on my phone, sorry!

Push through and do it! Good luck xx

what actually is 30 day shed?

what actually is 30 day shed?

It's an excercise DVD, favoured by the boards.

I didn't find it too bad but then that's probably because I cheated, haha. Plough on with it, you'll get there eventually!

oooo i've been looking for an excercise dvd iwas thinking of jennifer ellisons one

i have zumba on the xbox but have only done it twice oops

You don't have to do it every day to see results. The pain will get better after a few days of doing it, the first time is the worst as you will be using all sorts of muscles that aren't used to it! 2 days after exercise is usually when the pain is worst, stretching will help ease it. Good luck with it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

what's that like? because I was considering it as a payday treat next week lol.

Were not keen on anything on the wii since buying the xbox and kinect!!
It's so easy on the wii, compared to the kinect,

what's that like? because I was considering it as a payday treat next week lol.

I like it, haven't got a Kinect to compare it too though! It's quite funny.

kinect is good because you don't have to hold anything, i think they are both exactly the same dances etc though?

I'm getting 30 day shred gonna try and give it a go every day if i get chance!

You don't have to *hold* it with wii coz it's in the belt, but holding the remote does my nut in when I'm on Just Dance! I'm going to end up with one butch arm because of the added weight and when I switch hands I can't win!! Everyone beats me, can't be having that :grumble:

ahaha ohhhh I didn't know wii had a belt for zumba, my baddddd x

who is the 30 day shred? i want to get it but dont know what one it is x

Back