30 Day Shred - who's in??

First day

Oooo, just finished day one, sweaty and knackered!!

How many days do you do level one for?

Just done the first day, wow!! I can't remember when I last sweated so much! Day 2 tomorrow but after that work gets in the way. I'll try to keep going but it's tough to work around work!!

Rebecca: I'm glad you know what I mean! To be honest, I actually quite like it!! We must be crazy huh :p

Cat: Ooh welcome to the shredding wagon! How did you find the 20 days before?

Mojo: How did you find it? I certainly get a bit warm too! You do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days. But they say that if you're really struggling with it, you can stay on level 1 for longer.

Fiona: Yeah I can imagine it's quite difficult to get in if you have a busy job. Thankfully I only work part time, but I'm getting pretty long shifts at the moment. Like Saturday I'm working 12-9 so the thing is, there's no way that I'm going to want to do it after work but then am I going to want to go and do a 9 hour shift on my feet after doing it! I'm determined to try and do it as much as possible but I won't beat myself up if I have to miss a day!

I did L1 D8 this morning (I did miss Sunday though), and am loving it and dreading it in equal measures! lol Deffo gets 'easier' as the days go on, but also 'harder' as you get more agile and put more effort into it.
How's everyone else doing? What day are you on?

I'm enjoying it so far, strangely! I'm about to go and do day 3, I'll let you know how it goes! If you don't hear from me again, obviously I've died!

Day 2 complete :)) I find the strenght part the hardest by far...cardio and abs I can cope with, but the strength is a killer!!

Think I will do level 1 until next Tuesday then atempt level 2 eke!!

Really feeling my arms and legs ache today, all good though...means it's working :)

Yeah strength is definitely the hardest bit!! Gets easier though I think! Aren't you going to do them each for 10 days? That's what the plan is, I'm not going to move up before I have to that's for sure!

Nah it's really not that bad to be honest!

Well on the biggest loser website it says level one up to 7 days, level 2 up to 10 days and level 3 for 13 days plus!!

So I was going to try and do that..but on the DVD it just says do it until your comfortable to move on, so I may just play it by ear!!

I'm curious to see how hard level 2 is, curious and nervous!!

I'm so achey today

I just did day 2, OMG!! It was so hard! I got through it but had to stop a couple of times on the cardio.... I was gasping so much I thought I was gonna have a heart attack! LOL! I feel good that I did it though, especially since this morning I was sure I wasn't going to be able to do it. We'll see about tomorrow.....

Day 3 was difficult for me, but I have the feeling tomorrow it'll be a little easier!

I'm so annoyed I haven't been able to do day three today. Gonna try doing it tomorrow morning and evening to catch up. Let's try!

Just haven't had time?

I'm going to order the DVD tomorrow. When it arrives I'll be joining you ladies.
I checked it out on-line and I have to admit I'm a little nervous but I also know I need to do more exercise as well as Zumba :)
I'm new to the site. Is there away to link to you so I don't have to trawl through all the posts?

Nevermind, don't beat yourself up about it just carry on whenever you get the time :)

Poop. I'm on day 9, but was too lazy to do it this morning, and I'm going out straight from work, and I don't think my hubby (who gets up at 5am) will appreciate my jumping jacks at midnight, so looks like I'll miss today :-/

Don't worry, it's hard to fit in a full 30 days I think. Just carry on tomorrow!

Just finished day 4 and found it MUCH easier than yesterday!! Managed to do it all, no breaks pretty much. Didn’t quite do all the push ups still, did 17 and then 12, 10 more than yesterday! Did 19 crunches and 13 reverse crunches, could only do 4 or 5 reverse crunches at the beginning of the week! Did side crunches for the whole time too, same with the bicycle crunches which I had struggled to carry on with on other days – did 55! Have to do them quicker than the instructors or I lose momentum! Definitely feel a lot better with it now than I did on Monday!

WOW! You must be pretty darned fit, I can only do, like, 3/4 bicycle crunches and then I go back to various sit ups for the rest of the time! Kudos to you x
Also, I hadn't thought about counting my moves, that's a great idea, thanks :)

I'm really not fit at all! I only started counting yesterday, I wasn't able to do all of certain things like push ups which is why I thought I'd count, see how much I was improving

Back