30 Day Shred - who's in??

The bleeping telly broke last night ;( So there will be a slight selay in my starting but hopefully will only be a day or two :p

Due to family issues I have been staying with my mum for a few days so not doing shread. Will start again on Monday and do it strict from then.

I've just finished a 9 hour shift, can't decide whether to do it today or not!

caroline g said:
I've just finished a 9 hour shift, can't decide whether to do it today or not!

What did you decide??

Done say 6 today...today was the first day I really didn't fancy doing it and had to push myself hard to get it done!! On the plus side, only 24 days to go :)

Haven't done it today or yesterday! I'm utterly exhausted and just had no energy for it at all! Will be back on track tomorrow though!

caroline g said:
Haven't done it today or yesterday! I'm utterly exhausted and just had no energy for it at all! Will be back on track tomorrow though!

Good luck for today :)

I'm nit in the zone at the mo, will really have to force myself today. But at least I feel like I'm getting somewhere, as it's last day on level 1, eke!!

I haven't managed to do it! Left it at my parents (I'm house sitting) so collecting it this morning!

hmmm, mine kinda fell by the wayside over the weekend. And then I realised I burn more calories on a brisk morning dog walk - which I have more time for if I'm not doing the 30DS lol
I WILL go back to it this week. Think I'll try moving on to L2....

Ooooo, level 2 is evil, jillian is evil even anita and natalie are evil!

I found the cardio in level 1 ok, but I just could not do it all in level 2, even the abs are ridiculously hard, and don't get me started on strenght....crawling pressups..no..no, no, no!

8 days done, 22 to go

Ok girls, I have a confession to make....
Last week when I started 30DS I didn't have any weights so I used Baked Bean tins, (I mention no names, but you all know which. Lol!)
Anyway I now have weights which are 2 1/2 pounds each, and by golly, can I tell the difference!! My arms, ow!!
Anyway, I've done day 1 today, again, and actually my calves feel a lot better than last week when I could barely hobble after the first day. So tomorrow is day 2 for me, hopefully I'll last a bit longer this attempt.:D:D

EEK! Was planning tring L2 tomorrow, but am not scared! hahahha

I am considering ordering this dvd tonight is it doable upstairs in a small bedroom? I have two puppies (19 months and 17 weeks) so its impossible to do anything downstairs so thought i would go off to my room for 20 minutes each day and do this? Also where can i get weights to do it? Do i need anything else?

As long as you've got room to lay flat on the floor with your arms outstretched you'll be ok although I've only done the first 2 days, I haven't looked at the next level yet. Gulp!!

Hello, i have completed this so thought you might appreciate my input!

I did this August last year and lost 7lbs and 5.5" altogether, it was brilliant seeing as i wasn't dieting, the only change i made was cutting out chocolate!

Level 2 is best for cardio, level 3 for strength. I don't even break a sweat on level 1 now so have to do it with another level.

It's brilliant for getting you in the habit of exercise, this is what gave me the bug! I don't do it too often now though i find that it starts to bulk me up so i do a lot of cardio these days.

Good luck everyone :D

chocolate_bananas said:
Hello, i have completed this so thought you might appreciate my input!

I did this August last year and lost 7lbs and 5.5" altogether, it was brilliant seeing as i wasn't dieting, the only change i made was cutting out chocolate!

Level 2 is best for cardio, level 3 for strength. I don't even break a sweat on level 1 now so have to do it with another level.

It's brilliant for getting you in the habit of exercise, this is what gave me the bug! I don't do it too often now though i find that it starts to bulk me up so i do a lot of cardio these days.

Good luck everyone :D

Thank you chocolate, that's a really helpful post, feel likes it will all be worth it on the end!! 5.5 inches is amazing :)))

Day 10 complete, 20 more to go

Ahh ladies, I'm so rubbish I've been letting you down!! I've gone completely off track this week, counted nothing, not exercised at all apart from daily dog walks and I've been generally rubbish!!! There's not really been room where I'm house sitting to do the shred but then to be honest, I think I welcomed the excuse! Back home today and then I WILL get back on it, I'll do L1 til Sunday to get back into it and then up to L2!

Ahh ladies, I'm so rubbish I've been letting you down!! I've gone completely off track this week, counted nothing, not exercised at all apart from daily dog walks and I've been generally rubbish!!! There's not really been room where I'm house sitting to do the shred but then to be honest, I think I welcomed the excuse! Back home today and then I WILL get back on it, I'll do L1 til Sunday to get back into it and then up to L2!

Don't worry! Everyone has off weeks and as long as it doesn't mean you've given up, we'll all forgive you. Lol!

Well the new telly isn't coming until 21st!!! So I'm going to see if I can figer out how to get the DVD player to work with the old stand by tv... Freeview working with it but DVD won't at the moment ;( Possibly need to disconect feeview..

Back