30 Day Shred - who's in??

Fionat29...Brave...Very brave. :worthy::worthy:

I love 30ds should dig it out and have a go again

Would it be to much to do along side the gym? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't know about the gym but I have been doing the shred in the morning and then a bit of walking (up hills lol) and in the evening I do zumba and haven't had a problem yet.

However for about half hour after the shred I'm completely knackered!! lol

lol. I haven't been able to get to Zumba for the last couple of weeks (not well and car on last legs) and whilst I seriously miss it, I was quite relieved not to be doing both :) I've got the Zumba DVD's at home so I must start doing them as well.

Just did W1D2 of 30DS, for some reason I have more trouble lifting my arms over my head than anything else. Did 10 minutes of Zumba dance party but it's SO fast! I have no coordination, and I just can't move my feet fast enough. Still I tried hard and according to the HRM it was 70 calories for those 10 minutes. Phew!

Well done Fiona! Im sure after a few days the coordination will come back.

I've just completed level 1 day 4.... today was hard, not physically just felt very light headed all the way through. I think it was the vino last night I havent rehydrated myself enough yet! Lesson learned though.

Oh and about the zumba - I have that mega bunch of dvds and tbh Im just working my way through the basics dvd every night. Im glad I dont have a mirror in my front room cos at the moment I can kid myself im getting the hang of it LOL.

I'm waiting in for our new head board to arrive.. Am I the only one who thinks they'll turn up with it just as I start doing Jumping Jacks?? :eek:

Just did W1D2 of 30DS, for some reason I have more trouble lifting my arms over my head than anything else. Did 10 minutes of Zumba dance party but it's SO fast! I have no coordination, and I just can't move my feet fast enough. Still I tried hard and according to the HRM it was 70 calories for those 10 minutes. Phew!

Fiona - which HRM do you use? x

peagirl989 said:
Fiona - which HRM do you use? x

I've got a cheapo watch with a pulse sensor on the side. I can't afford a proper one with a chest band. It just gives me an idea of heart rate when I'm jogging etc.

Jennykndy said:
Oh and about the zumba - I have that mega bunch of dvds and tbh Im just working my way through the basics dvd every night. Im glad I dont have a mirror in my front room cos at the moment I can kid myself im getting the hang of it LOL.

Never mind a mirror, my husband very sneakily video'd me doing zumba, nasty!!

Never mind a mirror, my husband very sneakily video'd me doing zumba, nasty!!

Is it on YouTube yet? :giggle:

The head board turned up just as I was about to start shredding!! Close but not close enough :bliss:

Jennykndy said:
That's evil! I try and make sure mines out of the house whenever Im doing a dvd.

Normally he stays in bed until I'm done and I didn't even notice him filming! Too engrossed in sweating and panting. Lol.

Did n't get time to do Shred yesterday ;( Weirdly I missed it!!!! Although my legs didn't :D
Back on track today.

I didnt do the shred yesterday either, was feeling a bit rubbishy tbh. My eldest was sick lastnight too so think it was a nast buggy thing. I shall be resuming shredding later!

Back