30 Day Shred - who's in??

It's shorthand for Couch to 5K, meaning you go from being a couch potato to running 5Km using a kind of podcast system. It tells you to walk for so long and then when to run for a bit and then walking for a bit etc. Gradually over 6 weeks, I think, you run for longer and walk for less until you run for 5 km.

I might do the shred today, maybe! I did 50 minutes of pilates yesterday and then about 10 minutes of full on cardio using stuff I remember from the shred and burned about what I did in 30 minutes of the shred, so I might as well just do that! I seem to have lost one of my hand weights though =/

I have ordered the dvd and it should be with me shortly! :) Cant wait to get started!

Day 21, 14th in level 2 complete

Feel bad I haven't gone onto level 3 yet, but had 3 days off and feeling unfit!! Will atempt level 3 this Thursday...hopefully

9 days to go

Started level 2 yesterday, but I have to admit I haven't been doing it everyday - oooops! However I am DOING it sometimes so that is better than nothing I reckon :p

Jennykndy said:
Started this again for the second time today so...
Day 1 Level 1 done!!
Is anyone else still shredding?

Work has totally interfered with my schedule but hopefully back to it tomorrow or Tuesday, depends, busy week ahead.

I'm starting in the morning.. About bleeping time :eek:

Well that's a fun way to start the morning!!!

Day 1 down 29 to go... Oh joy..Tell me it gets easier...Feel free to lie :D

Ahhh good to know people are still doing it, I must admit last time I used cans of beans and I've noticed the difference using weights this time round and doing separate weight training alongside.

Day 2 level1 done .

Found the second round of cardio a bit of a struggle. Strangley I was fine withthe last :confused:

Level 1 Day 3 complete!!!!

Littlesis I was exactly the same for the first two days, for some reason on the third set of cardio I always feel lighter and more energetic!

I'm glad it's not just me :) Maybe it's the thought that it's nearly over:D

i did my level 1 day 2 today, wasnt too bad, was better than yesterday but i still cant go through the whole thing without stopping at least once or twice for a few seconds. also cant do any more than 2 proper push ups lol but im working on it.

unlike some of you, ive opted for tins of vegetable soup instead of beans. ah the variety! :D

Back