30 day shred

It's a 20min workout at levels 1,2,3 and you do each for ten day then move up a level.

I'm on day 6 today :) abs it's hard work!!! Xxx

I've the DVD but only did it once, months ago! I know there's a huge thread on it- but it's really long!!!
Just a quick question to seasoned Shredders, did it affect your weight loss? I'm worried that although it will tone ( I can still remember the pain vividly for a week afterwards), did you STS or gain when doing this workout? ( oh no, here's another muscle/fat debacle waiting to happen...!)

I'd only done it for 4days and lost 1.5lbs - I felt like I'd retained water when I first started and now feeling better but not sure if I'm gonna manage to keep it up as I'm going away tomorrow :) x

Any gains i have are due to not being on plan.. The first week i lost more than i had for month. Have gained since, but as i said, that was not the shreds fault!

Has anyone done the shred and NOT lost any weight? I have done it for the last ten days solid and not had any off plan days and stayed the same last week. My shape is very different and I'm deffo stronger (I can do proper pushups now!) but no weight loss. I was hoping someone could tell me that it will catch up with me next week!

Back