30 day shred

julieannfrog

Is anyone else doing this DVD as well as ww? I have just done day 2 level 1 and can really feel it. Haven't done much exercise for a while but had seen some good reviews with this DVD so thought I would give it a go.

Oh i feel your pain!! I did one of her dvds the other day of 7 different circuits in 45 minutes with no rest, she is really good!!

Iv done day 1 level 1 today! And I'm on WW, I don't do exercise so will see how I get on with this!! I was defiantly sweating by the end!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there!! I hve been replying to the thread on health and fitness forum! I am so happy with this DVD without a word of a lie, i have seen a noticeable difference since I started this. Im on day 10 level 1 tomorrow Ill start level 2. It's hard tryin 2 stick 2 it but it definitely works! :) x

I've done the full 30days of this shred DVD n it's brill! It tightens u up your body n improves your fitness for sure! It was only £5 off amazon too- bargain!! X

I'm on day 3 level 1! Can already feel it working.....find the press ups quite hard though x

I ordered it yesterday. I did it the last 2days with my sis, really feeling the burn now, not sure if i could do it again 2moro. ?

I started this DVD pretty much at the same time as WW and Im loving it, Ive moved up to level 2 and really feeling the difference now! I think this def helps out when youve had a bad day, i.e gone over the PPs :) x

Its brill isnt it!How soon before you moved up to level 2? Did you do the 30 days at level 1?

Thanks
JoJo

I'm on level 2 now and the difference already is amazing! The idea is you do each level for 10 days x

I couldn't do level 2 Lisa was too hard! Managed 2 days gave up a week and now I'm back on day 1 of level 1 and 3 weeks til my holiday :(

Level 2 is so harsh on ur joints I think! I'm happy 2 stick at level 1 the next 3 wks, it hurts but it's doable! I seen a difference after tryin level 2 also! :) x

x_sambam_x said:
I couldn't do level 2 Lisa was too hard! Managed 2 days gave up a week and now I'm back on day 1 of level 1 and 3 weeks til my holiday :(

Level 2 is so harsh on ur joints I think! I'm happy 2 stick at level 1 the next 3 wks, it hurts but it's doable! I seen a difference after tryin level 2 also! :) x

It was my first day on level 2 and my god you were right!! Found it quite hard and was sweating buckets lol.

Feel super fit now lol x

It is crazy how fast you see the results, I could see an improvment in my arms and chest after the first 4 days! Lets keep it going :)

I'm planning in starting mine when I move house and hopefully have some space! Have you noticed a difference in your weight or just how you look/feel?

gemelli said:
I'm planning in starting mine when I move house and hopefully have some space! Have you noticed a difference in your weight or just how you look/feel?

I only lose half a pound this week but considering its totm I think that's pretty good.......my stomach looks a lot more defined and feels tighter which has made me feel fit lol.
Hoping weigh in on Friday gives me a good loss x

Id maybe like to try this..where can i get one.. i go to the gym around 4-5 times a week (classes and gym and i normally do at least one 2 mile run, trying to get to 3 miles. would this be suitable for someone like me?

Yeh I think it definitely would pasta girl! Ive not noticed s difference in my weight yet to be honest I've been eatin crap but I feel like i look better.

U can get it from amazon for £5 or level 1 and 2 are available on YouTube for free :) x

x_sambam_x said:
Yeh I think it definitely would pasta girl! Ive not noticed s difference in my weight yet to be honest I've been eatin crap but I feel like i look better.

U can get it from amazon for £5 or level 1 and 2 are available on YouTube for free :) x

Oooh will watch it on utube then n decide lol. Thanks for that. My normal gym routine has made a huge difference to how i look but ive yet to find an exercise that helps me lose weight!! X

Back