30 Day shred?

JodiLeanne2012

Just a quick question to ask if anyone has tried the 30 day shred workout dvd? if so, what results did you end up with and were they worth it? im on day 7 of slim and save today and im thinking of trying the dvd to tone me up a little?
thankyou in advance :) xx

JodiLeanne2012 said:
Just a quick question to ask if anyone has tried the 30 day shred workout dvd? if so, what results did you end up with and were they worth it? im on day 7 of slim and save today and im thinking of trying the dvd to tone me up a little?
thankyou in advance :) xx

I love it! I am no exercise fanatic but i feel motivated with this.
I would say if u have sky or can get fitness tv any other way, then save it from there to try? Mine only cost £5 from amazon though so if you think it's worth a whirl get it there.
Be careful if u have dodgy knees as its a bit had on them!

im guessing its worth it then banana's? lol :) biggusburdus, ive found the box set of for on amazon for £16 which has the 30 day shred, 6 weeks to 6 pack, no more trouble zones and burns fat boost's metabolism so ive got my other half buying that for me this week and were gana give the 30 day shred a go together :) :) lets hope it helps me lose some inches on my stomach as thats where most of the weight is! :) xx

Back