30 Somethings

I was too scared to check the syns!

I lost 1lb, very pleased as I was expecting the worst! YAY! :553:

Congrats!! esp as you were expecting a gain, got to love it when that happens! :D

I seem to have lost my motivation the last couple of days, I have to keep telling myself why I am doing this. It has rained non-stop here in Edinburgh for 2 days I'm getting cabin fever lol. I'm going to make a beef stir fry fir tea tonight and hopefully wake up in the morning with a more positive attitude xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I seem to have lost my motivation the last couple of days, I have to keep telling myself why I am doing this. It has rained non-stop here in Edinburgh for 2 days I'm getting cabin fever lol. I'm going to make a beef stir fry fir tea tonight and hopefully wake up in the morning with a more positive attitude xx

Good luck lulubel! I find if I force myself to just go out for a quick coffee or something, I really feel good about coming home and the cabin fever is gone :)

Its always a great feeling to get back on track, especially on a weekend, so make yourself proud :)

lisajade said:
Good luck lulubel! I find if I force myself to just go out for a quick coffee or something, I really feel good about coming home and the cabin fever is gone :)

Its always a great feeling to get back on track, especially on a weekend, so make yourself proud :)

Thanks lisajade I'm going to go out a huge walk after dinner I've decided and if I get soaked so what I'm waterproof after all lol :)

Trying to be good all week and its been going very well but tomorrow we have a first holy communion in the family and a big meal afterwards i hope it doesnt undo my good work xxxx

Lulubel said:
Thanks lisajade I'm going to go out a huge walk after dinner I've decided and if I get soaked so what I'm waterproof after all lol :)

Hope your walk did the trick and you didn't get wet! You are doing so well.

Hi ladies, hope you're all on track and having a fab weekend... We have some sunshine here today!

It's sunny here but it's freeezzzzzzing , I'm just going to make some sw chips for lunch mmmmmmmm , hope you are all having a great weekend so far xx

Morning guys! Sorry to hijack your thread but just a heads up! The 20 something thread I think you're referring to is in actual fact nothing to do with age but stones in weight.

Just in case you wondered :)

Great that all you 30 something's that have rallied together though and keep up the awesome support to each other xxx

Ow ok I can see that now you mention it. Ow well It's great getting this support from people around the same age. I found weight loss easy in my 20's and yoyo'd my way through them but in my 30's its tuff. But it's the right time to shift it as I'm guessing it get harder as you get older.

Hope you are all having a great weekend, I've been on the wii fit for the first time in 168 days! Suns shining, eyebrows done, hair coloured now to tackle the housework before a spot of gardening and painting my bedroom. Think I will deserve a glass of wine after that.

Just had a sw fry up for lunch but can't help feeling guilty about it! If I have lost on Tuesday I will truly believe!

Silly me, I also thought they were aged 20 somethings haha

Still, I approve of having a 30 somethings group :)

Edit: their group IS for people aged in the 20 somethings :D

Had a great day activity wise today - gorgeous sunshine meant a day turf laying and furniture building in the garden. Food wise, not so great. My eldest decided to make carrot cupcakes, and she gets upset if I won't try them. At 11 syns each they are steep, but I indulged! Then I "forgot" i'd had one and snatched another. Then I had a glass of wine...then an options.....

I think thats me on definite syn restriction for the rest of the week!! But at least I enjoyed every last mouthful ;-)

Hope u all had good weekends xx

Well it sounds as if you earnt that cake after all your hard work.

1/2 lb lost :( , a loss is a loss but was hoping for more than that. Wii fit told me I'd lost 2lb. Ow well I'm having tonight off as its my anniversary and then 100% week from tomorrow for me. I'm declaring war on this diet now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bossiegirl said:
1/2 lb lost :( , a loss is a loss but was hoping for more than that. Wii fit told me I'd lost 2lb. Ow well I'm having tonight off as its my anniversary and then 100% week from tomorrow for me. I'm declaring war on this diet now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the loss, might be more next week if you expected a bit more this time. Enjoy your night off :)

Back