Extra Easy 30 year old milestone....enough is enough!

AlyBuffy

Hey guys,

I thought it would be a good idea to start one of these as I'm doing SW online so at least I would have someone to vent to when I'm having good days or bad days.

I've been a yo-yo dieter all my life. I lost 2 stone last year and then put it all back on after I lost my job. I'm now sitting at an uncomfortable size 20 and over 16stone. I also just got out of (through my own choice!) a really rubbish relationship with a super skinny woman who would make a lot of comments about my weight and all in all I am just feeling so miserable about it.

I just turned 30 a few weeks ago and I feel like a switch has gone off in my head. I am so sick of feeling like this about myself and the only person who can change this is me. I can either pretend to not care what people think or about the fact that I can only shop in certain clothes shops...or I can actually get off my ass and do something about it.

This is just coming in to my third week of doing SW. The first week I stayed the same and I could have cried I was so miserable because I had worked so hard. This week I had a 4lb loss :bunnydance: and I am just hoping and praying it's not a fluke and that I can continue to lose. I need to get some exercise too so I went and bought a fitness DVD that might hopefully help a bit. I feel too self concious to go to the gym but I should really do some walking at the weekends.

I just moved to a new city 6 months ago and finding my feet here so I dont have any support close by for this although my family is very supportive long distance.

Thanks for listening to me ramble guys...I will keep updating with any progress good or bad along the way

:character00116:

Back