30st 5lb Start Weight

First of all you are not a useless non worker. You are a caring wife and mother who looks after her home and family :) And sounds great that sis could use your help one day a week. Eases you back in nicely with family and I'm sure the extra cash could be useful ? Secondly - 5hours sleep during the night - AMAZING!!! This is great! I know it's hard, but try not to sleep too long today during the day or you'll just get out of whack again. Any sign of the scales ? Hopefully they will turn up. Hope the pain isn't too bad today and you have a good food day :)

Thank you :)

Sure the extra cash is always handy, we aren't struggling, we got rid of one car as Duncan now gets the bus and joe has less miles to work since we moved but it'd be nice to have extra money to put away. Or buy new clothes with as I lose weight :)

I did fall back to sleep and didn't wake until 1!! Oops!! I could easily have slept more but I got up and did some housework and then 15 mins work out. I did most of it with my eyes closed and yawning very deeply!! I reckon I'll sleep before 2 am tonight! I hope!

The scales arrived at last!! I'm not weighing until Saturday. I don't want to see a gain from yesterday and totm so I'm gonna work really hard this week to get my magic number!

Pmck eating - water - 30 mins workout

I need to not have a bad totm week. If I can do it this week then I can do it ANY week!

Now I'm going to curl up and wait for bedtime while trying to stay awake and hoovering and making tea. Ugh.

Curry and brown rice tonight xx

Does anyone shop with simply be? I've found a code for 30% off with free delivery

Promotion: 30% off Fashion, Footwear and Lingerie plus Free P&P (excludes home and electricals) Promotion Code: LYKY5 Description: 30% off Fashion, Footwear and Lingerie plus Free P&P (excludes home and electricals). Valid from 05/01/2015 until 05/06/2015

Tea was delicious :)

Pork medallion cooked in curry sauce, brown rice , red onion and tomato salad and 2 x 38 cal poppadoms. All for approx 400 cals.

I'm going to do my 2nd work out shortly and then relax with a cup of tea and a hot water bottle.

Joe's gone off to lidl to buy some more of the pork they have on offer. It's an XXXL pack of 8 thick medallions (minimal fat) for £5.99. It's done 2 meals for a family of 3 so defo want more for the freezer as I don't eat poultry or fish.

I'm feeling less guilty about yesterday now. Especially as I intend on doing 2 workouts a day this week and who knows, next week I may go for 3!

Then after that I hope to be able to walk outdoors as its much less boring than marching round the living room!! Xx

hi lou

i will have to pop in to my lidil thats a great bargin x x

Tea was delicious :) Pork medallion cooked in curry sauce, brown rice , red onion and tomato salad and 2 x 38 cal poppadoms. All for approx 400 cals. I'm going to do my 2nd work out shortly and then relax with a cup of tea and a hot water bottle. Joe's gone off to lidl to buy some more of the pork they have on offer. It's an XXXL pack of 8 thick medallions (minimal fat) for £5.99. It's done 2 meals for a family of 3 so defo want more for the freezer as I don't eat poultry or fish. I'm feeling less guilty about yesterday now. Especially as I intend on doing 2 workouts a day this week and who knows, next week I may go for 3! Then after that I hope to be able to walk outdoors as its much less boring than marching round the living room!! Xx

Nailed it today doll, well done. And that is a great deal. I love pork :)

It's a fab deal :) joe got 2 packs and some chipolatas. I don't like full size sausages!! I'm so weird!!!

I did my 2nd workout at 7. I can definitely feel it in my legs!! The muscles are obviously being stimulated!

Today's food equalled about 900 cals and I burned 460. That's a VLC day! They won't always be this low but for this week I'm determined to lose despite my totm. X

It's a fab deal :) joe got 2 packs and some chipolatas. I don't like full size sausages!! I'm so weird!!! I did my 2nd workout at 7. I can definitely feel it in my legs!! The muscles are obviously being stimulated! Today's food equalled about 900 cals and I burned 460. That's a VLC day! They won't always be this low but for this week I'm determined to lose despite my totm. X

AMAZING!!

Like you say, not every day will be like this (and nor should it be) but it won't hurt once in a while esp if you've had a higher fat day the day before. I love the feeling when I wake up the next day feeling less bloated :)

I'm trying for a fast day tomo, I'm usually rubbish at it!!

AMAZING!! Like you say, not every day will be like this (and nor should it be) but it won't hurt once in a while esp if you've had a higher fat day the day before. I love the feeling when I wake up the next day feeling less bloated :) I'm trying for a fast day tomo, I'm usually rubbish at it!!

Good luck for tomorrow! What will you have? Anything at all? Xx

Good luck for tomorrow! What will you have? Anything at all? Xx

I'm changing my usual tact and going for mainly shakes I think.

-breakfast - scrambled egg white, grilled tomato and regular Americano coffee - 100 cals

- lunch - Atkins chocolate shake - 150 cals (picking Atkins because no sugar)

- afternoon snack m&s garden salad and lemon juice - 30cals

- dinner - Atkins vanilla shake - 150 cals

Leaves me 70 cals so either ryvita and some very light cream cheese and couple of cherry tomatoes, or weight watchers soup for 70 ?

I really am going to do my best to do it as are quite a lot on the weekend and last Wednesday :-(

I'm changing my usual tact and going for mainly shakes I think. -breakfast - scrambled egg white, grilled tomato and regular Americano coffee - 100 cals - lunch - Atkins chocolate shake - 150 cals (picking Atkins because no sugar) - afternoon snack m&s garden salad and lemon juice - 30cals - dinner - Atkins vanilla shake - 150 cals Leaves me 70 cals so either ryvita and some very light cream cheese and couple of cherry tomatoes, or weight watchers soup for 70 ? I really am going to do my best to do it as are quite a lot on the weekend and last Wednesday :-(

You can do it I'm sure. Nothing tastes as good as losing weight feels xx

Well that's annoying :/ I fell asleep just after midnight....ahhhhhh bliss.
Fast forward 3 hours: cat in the bedroom with a mouse. ANOTHER ONE!!

I'm getting fed up of it now! Joe got up and chased the cat and mouse out and now the 2 tabbys are at the bottom of the stairs staring at something.

Shortly they will give up doing that and will hold a meowing vigil outside the bedroom door! Argh!!

Therefore I am wide awake!

I had got them all a collar each with a bell on. I got them safety collars so they don't end up hanged or caught on a tree or something. It took the first cat 3 hours to lose his collar. Then over about 5 days the other 3 came home collarless.

I may as well have just thrown the money in the bin.
I'm now contemplating keeping them in at night but that brings its own issues. I'd have to have a litter tray and they fight more when they are locked in.

I love them but this is doing my head in!!! X

Well that's annoying :/ I fell asleep just after midnight....ahhhhhh bliss. Fast forward 3 hours: cat in the bedroom with a mouse. ANOTHER ONE!! I'm getting fed up of it now! Joe got up and chased the cat and mouse out and now the 2 tabbys are at the bottom of the stairs staring at something. Shortly they will give up doing that and will hold a meowing vigil outside the bedroom door! Argh!! Therefore I am wide awake! I had got them all a collar each with a bell on. I got them safety collars so they don't end up hanged or caught on a tree or something. It took the first cat 3 hours to lose his collar. Then over about 5 days the other 3 came home collarless. I may as well have just thrown the money in the bin. I'm now contemplating keeping them in at night but that brings its own issues. I'd have to have a litter tray and they fight more when they are locked in. I love them but this is doing my head in!!! X

Urgh!!! I would have killed it!! Haha that's why I don't keep pets.

Is there a way to keep them downstairs but still let them out at night? I told my mum to do this as she has interrupted sleep by them all the time which is ridiculous in her line of work. But she has this weird notion that they won't love her if she doesn't let them in her bedroom!! Really. Sigh.

When she's away I put them all in the utility room where the cat flap is and shut the door otherwise they just meow on the landing. Mum would kill me!! But they don't seem any the worse for it.

God I sound like the worst person in the world but I just can't entertain the idea of broken sleep for a cat!! Sorry not an animal lover clearly!!

^^^ all said with love ;-)

Urgh!!! I would have killed it!! Haha that's why I don't keep pets. Is there a way to keep them downstairs but still let them out at night? I told my mum to do this as she has interrupted sleep by them all the time which is ridiculous in her line of work. But she has this weird notion that they won't love her if she doesn't let them in her bedroom!! Really. Sigh. When she's away I put them all in the utility room where the cat flap is and shut the door otherwise they just meow on the landing. Mum would kill me!! But they don't seem any the worse for it. God I sound like the worst person in the world but I just can't entertain the idea of broken sleep for a cat!! Sorry not an animal lover clearly!! ^^^ all said with love ;-)

There isn't a way to keep them down there, down stairs is kinda open plan and we keep the hall window open as it's the smallest one so no one can climb in. I have requested joe fit a cat flap but he hasn't got around to it yet.

I can live with them not coming in the bedroom but it's the constant incessant never ending wailing that comes with it! They don't give up. They would do it all night long if I didn't let them in. I once managed an hour... They wouldn't have given up!!!

I think we will have to keep them in at night. I adore them and they are my babies but yeah, it's really annoying!!!

I haven't fallen back asleep. I'm now trying to persuade joe or dunc to bring poorly me a hot water bottle and a cuppa tea :D xx

There isn't a way to keep them down there, down stairs is kinda open plan and we keep the hall window open as it's the smallest one so no one can climb in. I have requested joe fit a cat flap but he hasn't got around to it yet. I can live with them not coming in the bedroom but it's the constant incessant never ending wailing that comes with it! They don't give up. They would do it all night long if I didn't let them in. I once managed an hour... They wouldn't have given up!!! I think we will have to keep them in at night. I adore them and they are my babies but yeah, it's really annoying!!! I haven't fallen back asleep. I'm now trying to persuade joe or dunc to bring poorly me a hot water bottle and a cuppa tea :D xx

Yes definitely, that's what the men in your life are there for :)
I LOVE a hot water bottle

They are definitely good for the pain!

I think I can smell toast cooking downstairs :) fingers crossed it's for me and it arrives with a cuppa :) x

Great, now I think I have cystitis :( i'm having sharp stabbing pains and it hurts like a mofo when I move.

Smite me oh mighty smiter comes to mind today.

Humph.

Have requested cranberry juice from tesco on Joe's way home from work and told him he'll probably have to make tea. I've had 3 hours sleep and I can't move without nearly crying.

At least my diets going well :D

Oh dear, I hope you feel better soon! I haven't had a period for many years, and I really don't miss them!! Take care, Lou. :) xx

I had the worst case of that last week EVER! I know this is way too much info but I have never had pain like it (and I'm under the care of a consultant urologist for my kidneys and UTIs - I had 20 in 18months) and I've never seen so much blood, it looked like someone had been murdered when I wee'd which I've not really had before.

Funny thing is, I know about 7 other people who have all had an infection in the last month. Something (unpleasant) in the air :-(

Get absolutely loads of water down you xx

That's weird about the 7 other people! You wouldn't think a uti would go round like a cold.

I had a big wee which has helped but I'm scared to drink more as it hurts when my bladder is full. But I will drink if you say it helps it. X

Back