Step 1 Sole Source :)

pookieboo

Hello so after a slight false start Saturday yesterday was fab 2 shakes and a soup love it!!! Xxx anyhow day 2 is starting so 1 shake down xx anyone struggle with water? X

Yaay Pookie, hullo :D Bless yeh.. i'm not a huge fan of water D: Before this I downed maybe 2 litres of pepsi max a day and it's been rough without it, especially the caffiene! xD But I just down it as best I can cause I know it will help me to feel full too :D And then I don't really feel thirsty also :3 Huggles, keep it up! :D x

Invest in the water flavourings, they really help. I've read some people say that their CDC say they can only have 1 litre a day, but mine didn't say that and I often have more than that seemingly with no bad effects. The golden vegetable one is really nice to have hot in the evening, it's just like a bouillon so makes you feel like you aren't missing out too much :)

I had the flavourings from day 1! Check with your CDC about that, or check in the book. They're zero calorie so shouldn't be a problem

Wow I will grad some tommorrow xxx had an awful day :(((( xxx seeing consultant tommorrow and starting again in morning I'm drawing a line just really stuck in my head ATM :( xxxx

yup draw a line under it. you know now what parts are going to be the hardest, so you can be prepared for them. Imagine the money you will save as well if you stick to the plan. Use that money for something nice that is not food? you are going to need some smaller tops?

Back