Oh you really don't Ciara haha, thick as champ!
There's a pic though
6508_10151741003784388_1482499336_n.jpg

580405_10151741003769388_2120791574_n.jpg

Re: 6 months until Florida-6 months until skinny!

Haha it was so funny, cos I rarely watch it but my mum was visiting so we were watching it and then you popped up! I obviously recognised you from the pics you've posted on here and my mum thought I was having a fit when I started squealing that I knew who you were lol!

Love it, Kim. I didn't watch it for WEEKS, was too embarrassed haha!

Today's Diary
Extra Easy
Breakfast

Pineapple, banana and apple topped with a muller light.

Lunch
2 x Tesco Lighter Choices Cumberland sausages (1 syn) and HEB of toast. 3 syns of tomato sauce

Dinner
Pasta bake (4 syns)-70g pasta, philadelphia (50g), onion, peppers, mushrooms and sweetcorn. HEA of cheese.

Slightly concerned that I didn't have any superfree for lunch but I needed something quick.

Total Syns-8.

Monday 5th August
Breakfast

Pineapple, apple, banana and muller light.

Lunch
2 x LM rosemary and red onion sausages, and HEB of bread. 2 syns of tomato sauce

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake-HEA of cheese, 4syns of philadelpia, 70g of pasta, mushrooms, onion, peppers and sweetcorn.

Total Syns: 6

Meant to say yesterday that I will be weighing in on Saturday instead of Sunday this week as I'm out Sat night and I would love to see a loss. I am NOT giving in to hangover or drunken munchies this week.
Went shopping this morning and bought 2 dresses for Saturday night, bringing my grand total to 3...hope there's time for a costume change hah!
Monochrome Ditsy Floral Sleeveless Dress
That's one of them, I can't find a pic of the other. I wouldn't usually wear this style of dress but I really like this one :)

Morning, scales seem to be moving a little now. Lets hope it keeps going!

You could probably write this yourself but it keeps me honest.
Breakfast
Pineapple, banana, apple and a muller light.

Lunch
HEB of bread, 2 x Lighter choice sausages. Tomato sauce. 3 syns

Dinner
Chicken pasta salad-chicken, 70g pasta, lettuce, pepper, mushrooms, onion, sweetcorn and 5 syns of mayo.

Total syns 8

Going to see Blackfish tonight ( a documentary about SeaWorld and whales in captivity), I'm not a massive fan of animals but whales fascinate me plus apparently there is a lot of talk about the attempts to cover up Dawn Brancheau's death at SeaWorld and the secrets behind the whale that killed her (it had killed twice before etc.) So excited....sucha geek!

Last edited:
Wednesday-EE

Breakfast
Heb of bread, 2 x lighter choice sausages and tomato sauce (3 syns)

Lunch
Pineapple, banana and apple topped with muller light.

Dinner
Pineapple, banana and apple topped with muller light.
Had planned on a chicken stir fry for dinner but fell asleep this afternoon and wasn't very hungry when I woke up!

3 out of 3 cinema trips complete now...no popcorn...I am a saint, not a synner :)

Total syns 3

Last edited:
SO unimpressed with my scales right now. 3/4lbs up from Tuesday and I've been a saint grrr!

Breakfast
Toast and 2 x LM red onion and rosemary sausages. (HEB) 2 syns of tomato sauce.

Lunch
Pizza toast (HEB2)- tomato puree, HEA of cheese, mushroom, pepper and onion.

Dinner
Pasta bake-4 syns of philadelphia, HEA2 of cheese, 70g of pasta, mushroom, onion, pepper and sweetcorn

Total Syns: 6

Re: 6 months until Florida-6 months until skinny!

What are you like!!!!!!! Daily flutuations.......say no more! Just a thought but why not have a look back at your old diary when you were this weight and see what sort of things you ate in a week that gave you good losses......have you tried Red days? x

Back