????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by in trouble, 10 March 2008 Social URL.

1. in trouble

in trouble Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi, can someone help me? whats the difference between lipotrim and the cambridge diet?? also, what is the average weight loss on CD?? started lipotrim but get no support with it at all, i really cant stand the pharmacist... he also doesn't seem to know anything about lipotrim...i'm also going home in 4 weeks and i'd like to be down some weight for then, how much could i possible lose? i'd like to lose about 4 stone in total...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    the general rule of thumb is 1 stone a month on CD.

There are alot more flavours on CD, the cost is around the sameish. Have a look on the CD web site and find a CDC near to you and give them a call.

4. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hiya hun, the price is a big different so im told :) but its exactley the same with the shakes etc

5. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    CD is slightly more expensive plus a lot more flovours and a good councillor to help you along.

Thats better LOL

Last edited: 10 March 2008
  6. esmeotto

esmeotto Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    CD is slightly more expensive than Lipotrim (cheaper than Lighter life), but it's worth paying the extra for the choice of flavours and bars which are actually nice! Plus the counsellors are usually really nice and will support you and spur you on to your goal.

Probably worth changing for the support and variety on CD.

Helenx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.