361 Days till wedding and 5 Stone to lose!!

loobyloo85

Louise
Hey All,

So ive booked my wedding day finally and its 26th July 2008!
Problem is ive got about 5 stone to lose!
Feeling quite down and depressed about this!
This wasnt helped by the fact that i went to try wedding dresses on for ideas on Saturday and she basically said that they didnt have anything in my size or suitable for me! Typical Pretty Woman type scene!!
She wouldnt even let me look at the styles in smaller sizes even though my dress would be made to my size!! :cry::cry::cry:

Anyway this gave me a major incentive to lose the weight!
So i had a meeting with my Cambridge Diet Counsellor today and i start the diet tomorrow!
Looking forward to it but yet still very scared! :eek: :eek:

Just wondered if anybody was in the same boat as me and if they wanted to be support buddies to keep me motivated!

Looby x

Hi Looby

Well I have close to 8 stone to lose so worse off than you and a newbie, only being in my second week... would be great to have someone to personally kick butt tho if required!!! There is great support and advice on here if needed - especially make use of the daily thread. Give me a shout if you think you'd like to buddy

Trudz xx

Hi!

Don't feel depressed - you're in the right place!

A friend of mine lost 5.5 stone in 100 days - so you can so it!

Good luck with everything

L

hiya
Congrats on your forthcoming wedding!
I have been on CD since May and in 11 weeks have lost over 3 stones. 5 stones by your wedding is do able!
The diet works! follow the advice of your CDC and the many people with words of wisdom on here and you will get there!
Give it a couple of months when you have lost some, and go back to that shop, then walk out and get the dress elsewhere in true Pretty Woman style!!!

Hi

Dont be depressed on this diet you could easily have that 5 stone off by Christmas that will give you plenty time to find your dream dress.

Good Luck

Jac

Last edited:
Hi Looby,

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials:D

I got married in May this year and I started CD in Jan. I lost 3st exactly before the big day and that was with me messing around on it.

You should easily be able to reach your goal before your big day.

This diet really works and very soon you will be able to go back into that dress shop and show the saleswoman that you mean business with this diet but you won't be doing business with them!(very pretty woman)

Good luck and keep drinking the water:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Hey

Thanks guys i am really determined to do this now!

Ive seen the dress i want and i want to order it in a ten as that was the size that i was nearly 2 years ago before i had my little bundle of joy! (wouldnt change her for the world) but now its time to get back to the old sized me!
So im determined to lose the weight then i will do like you say and order it from some one else!

Trudz - yeah i would love to be your buddy!
You can either MSN me at [email protected] or reply to this post!!!

Lou

Like others have said and I really hope they've convinced you that your goal is achievable..

The diet's hard - I'm sure there isn't anyone that would deny that - but give it a good go (drink plenty of water) and the results will be quick and before you know it you'll look incredible.

So many have achieved fantastic results on this diet - head to the Inspirational Slide Show for motivation and keep peaking at it to keep you going during sticky patches..

Keep your goal and dream in focus and you'll get there...

Good Luck tomorrow and join the daily thread tomorrow to let us know how you're getting on...

Back