365 Day Count Down

Well done timtim - that's a fab loss! X

I'm now 14/365 days on plan :D The rest of this week will be tough though - would like to add one more day at least! x

14/365, 14+2/349
I will continue inputting as I am but feel free to do something different if it's easier for you.

Not a problem, it's just that I am going to be away for chunks of time in the year and so won't be inputting where I can't find wifi. I really don't mind if you do this a way that easiest for you, there's no rules as I said at the beginning! I'd rather people kept it up in whatever way is good for them.

Will try and do it when I get on computer x
Another day on plan for me so 14 out of 16 from 365

i like this idea :) im losing track of days!!

i sooooo ended up going over 15 syns on monday, i was munching on a box of salt and vinegar special k crisps while cleaning the kitchen, but im still counting it as a day cos there was days I was way under 15!
So counting yesterday and today I am 12/16 out of 365!
Weighed in tonight and lost 3lbs!

i like this idea :) im losing track of days!!

i sooooo ended up going over 15 syns on monday, i was munching on a box of salt and vinegar special k crisps while cleaning the kitchen, but im still counting it as a day cos there was days I was way under 15!
So counting yesterday and today I am 12/16 out of 365!
Weighed in tonight and lost 3lbs!

Congrats on the Loss :) x

3lbs is great! Well done ally :D

15/365 on plan! Really happy with that as I survived a visit to nandos (not so easy for vegetarians!).

Tomorrow I will not be adding a day as cocktails are on the agenda so tomorrow night is well and truly off plan ;) x

3lbs is great! Well done ally :D

15/365 on plan! Really happy with that as I survived a visit to nandos (not so easy for vegetarians!).

Tomorrow I will not be adding a day as cocktails are on the agenda so tomorrow night is well and truly off plan ;) x

Wow how did you manage nandos well done! Oooo I love cocktails have fun very jealous xx

Well Done Missy! I love Nado's and find it a good meal to have out but I'm not veggie, out of interest what did you have? Oh and also did yo uwant to be on the list I was going to try on here?

I had the couscous salad which I worked out to be 11.5 syns. Pretty high but doable and it was so nice!

Oooh yes, add me thank you! Should be easier to remember where I'm up to that way ;) x

15/365, 15+2/348

Back