3ib to goal r.c

Hi everyone,not been on for a while was doing a diary for a short while but found theR.C site very lonely, so emailed my pal every day doing the same as myself.
This plan does work lost 21ib since 9th July so only 3 ibs to go.
I have kept up the commitments i made on first post and also took up the belly dancing and loving it definiftly a dance for anybody all shapes and sizes.
Good luck to every one doing a week or so on the start plan to move the last couple of pounds.........
Speak soon, going to think about the R.C franchise going in October to see how it works Simone:)

WELL DONE!!

:eek: @ the franchise we were told teh price of tehm at the RC roadshow earlier in the year. BUt without RC and a franchisee I wouldn't be where I am now.:)

That is fab you are so near your goal. Hope the franchise thing works out for you. I love the RC plan, but the lady who did it in my area had to give it up as she wasn't making enough money from it and it was her main job.

I joined RCD&FC 2 weeks ago. I have waited for 2 years for a franchise to start up in my area - in which time my friend from where I moved from lost 3 stone with RC!

I do get the impression that this board on this site is quiet - lets liven it up guys & gals!

Kat

You are doing really well - 70lb that is excellent! I am looking forward to my 2nd weigh in tomorrow.

I am not sure how I am going to eat more calories though! I haven't been eating 1200 a day, I do not eat milk or yoghurt so not used that 200 cals. My lady said I could use my 1200 how I like, providing I eat sensibly i.e. less than 5% fat in 100g. I average approximately 900 cals a day and I am not going hungry.

Kat

Back