3lb gain in 4 days???!!!!

vonvon84

I know your not supposed to weigh yourself outside class but I use scales in work and always weigh myself on a Monday morning (I attend class on a thurs) I find it helps to keep me motivated and on track

Anyway I've lot 19lb so far an I've been doing really well but we went to a wedding on Friday night and we got carried away with the alcohol (lost count but we rarely get nights out together) anyway the next morning we had a breakfast from burger van but I was so I'll I only ate about 2 thirds of it and didn't eat a thing the rest of the day but I did drink lucozade (I know it's one of the worst things to drink)

Anyway when I weighed myself today it says I've put on 3lb! I'm absolutely gutted and disappointed with myself but is it even possible - I know alcohol is high but that's a lot to put on over 1 weekend ?

The scales in work always match ww exact

Has anyone ever had this happen I'm just a bit shocked

Thanks x

I've just gained 5lb in the past couple of weeks from going off track. I think you just have to get back on with it & with in the next week or 2 that'll be gone, so don't stress. It won't be fat it'll be water, I can easily put a couple of lb on overnight! xx

vonvon84 said:
I know your not supposed to weigh yourself outside class but I use scales in work and always weigh myself on a Monday morning (I attend class on a thurs) I find it helps to keep me motivated and on track

Anyway I've lot 19lb so far an I've been doing really well but we went to a wedding on Friday night and we got carried away with the alcohol (lost count but we rarely get nights out together) anyway the next morning we had a breakfast from burger van but I was so I'll I only ate about 2 thirds of it and didn't eat a thing the rest of the day but I did drink lucozade (I know it's one of the worst things to drink)

Anyway when I weighed myself today it says I've put on 3lb! I'm absolutely gutted and disappointed with myself but is it even possible - I know alcohol is high but that's a lot to put on over 1 weekend ?

The scales in work always match ww exact

Has anyone ever had this happen I'm just a bit shocked

Thanks x

Hi,
Sometimes after a heavy session at the weekend and a day off plan trying to feel better I weigh myself on a mon and I'm usually heavier but by the end of the week I've either list a pound or sts. Keep going it will come off. Drink lots of water after a heavy weekend to flush the alcohol out x

Back