• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd attempt & last attempt!

S: 12st10lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 1st1lb(8.43%)
wow..... well managed to loose nearly 3st on the CD back in 2006! felt excellent, however not sure how it's crept back on without me looking, but it has! so tonight i go for a weigh in & start all over again.

my 2nd attempt lasted a week... and i wasn't really into it, however needs must now. i actually feel excited ( like i did the first time!) about starting tomorrow. looking forward to my clothes fitting again!
however not looking forward to the zero energy & smelly breath, but it's not forever!

the difference between now & then
, is that i own my own social club, & do the cooking! so that will be hard... as the odd chip does happen to fall into my mouth!

so here goes! here's to proper fitting clothes, healthy skin & starting up running again!
goodbye to depression, tight clothes, hating getting dresses & dry skin!

i WILL do it this time because I WANT TO!!

2 and a half to loose & keep off... the journey begins :D
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
yup sounds like me - I'm fed up with paying for something that works but I ruin it for myself everytime. Not this time, I have a list a long as my arm for why I WANT TO do this :) Good luck Kirsty.

PGD x

S: 0st12lb G: 0st10lb
How have you been getting on?