3rd day in and........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by franbella21, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    well im on my 3rd day doing ss and feel very very odd lol actually feel sort of drunk. had awful pains in my kidneys earlier though and was bit worried has anyone else experienced this?? took 2 painkillers and it eased though phew! also am officially in ketosis well according to my little stick but am still hungry and i thought the hunger subsided in ketosis? sorry so many questions x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Scoffalot

Mrs Scoffalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi there,I started CD on friday and saturday day I spent the entire day drunk out of my skull without a drop of alcohol. I didn't have any problems with kidneys though... I was in ketosis by sunday. Are you sure you are really hungry or is it in your mind? I know alot of the time my hunger is/was in my head and when I though about it I really wasn't hungry. just fancied things...

Hope that helps.

Good luck. XXX

4. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    thanks for that i noticed we are around the same weight im 16st 1 lb i dont really know if im hungry or not as i feel so parculiar lol x

5. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, It will feel strange the first week., but you will soon be into the swing of it. Your doing well, and your first weigh in will give you such a boost. Make sure your drinking plenty of water.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.