3rd Day - Just Arrived In Work - In a Chipper

Hi everybody, I'm on day 3 and I'm feeling good so far, but have just arrived in work in a chippy, am currently surrounded by all of the stuff that got me where I am today. I'm nervous but gladly a little repulsed by it. I'm just thinking water, skinny, water, skinny. Help.

wow i thought i had bad working on a tv cookery show, a chippy is quite another matter !! well done on getting to day three what you have achieved so far is amazing really and truly amazing! Thinking skinny and water is the best way to get through it, i carry a little greetings card with me at all times that i have written my goals in and a picture of a dress i want to wear when i am thin, i find it helps when things get rough, you are so nearly through the day that most people find the worst just hang in there and keep your eye on the goal x

Heffalump
Thanks electriclilac that's an excellent suggestion about card going shopping for one tomorrow to give me inspiration when I am floundering.

Thanks electriclilac, I have the picture of the dress I want on my phone, it's about 4 stone away right now but I'm determined to be in it and to have a bit of room left over for comfort

Back