3rd Day - Just Arrived In Work - In a Chipper

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Big Brudge, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Big Brudge

Big Brudge Member

Hi everybody, I'm on day 3 and I'm feeling good so far, but have just arrived in work in a chippy, am currently surrounded by all of the stuff that got me where I am today. I'm nervous but gladly a little repulsed by it. I'm just thinking water, skinny, water, skinny. Help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    wow i thought i had bad working on a tv cookery show, a chippy is quite another matter !! well done on getting to day three what you have achieved so far is amazing really and truly amazing! Thinking skinny and water is the best way to get through it, i carry a little greetings card with me at all times that i have written my goals in and a picture of a dress i want to wear when i am thin, i find it helps when things get rough, you are so nearly through the day that most people find the worst just hang in there and keep your eye on the goal x

4. Heffalump

Heffalump Member

Heffalump
    Thanks electriclilac that's an excellent suggestion about card going shopping for one tomorrow to give me inspiration when I am floundering.

5. Big Brudge

Big Brudge Member

Thanks electriclilac, I have the picture of the dress I want on my phone, it's about 4 stone away right now but I'm determined to be in it and to have a bit of room left over for comfort

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.