3rd day.. struggling! =(

Oooh bean burgers. Thanks for that xx

Oooh again, would it work with chilli beans?

Oooh bean burgers. Thanks for that xx

Oooh again, would it work with chilli beans?

No probs, I'm sure it would as you mash the beans & they'll taste yummy, I put chilli seasoning in mine but OH is boring & just has S&P :D

I always find it easiest to stick to plan when I am organised. Make your lunch up the night before so you aren't stressing out about it in the morning. Don't know if you like balsamic vinegar but a splash of that can make all the difference to a salad (just make sure it isn't a glaze or a dressing cos that'll mean syns), beetroot is also a good one in salad - really brightens the whole thing up! I find the more colourful it is the more I enjoy eating it! I also recommend making a big pot of soup and sticking it in the fridge so that if you get peckish you can just throw some in the microwave. Just throw an onion, some carrots and a few peeled and cut up potatoes into a pot with some vegetable stock and viola - jobs a good'un :)

Couldn't agree more. A big salad doesn't take much of your time and it can be awesome, as a suggestion, I usually have mixed greens + carrots + beetroots (a recent addition) + cherry tomatoes + a portion of goat cheese (usually a tablespoon as I don't have a scale). Then you can use seasonings as you prefer and have some easy-cook protein. Believe me, it's super filling.

Oooo all that with goats cheese would make an epic salad *puts goats cheese on shopping list* :D

No probs, I'm sure it would as you mash the beans & they'll taste yummy, I put chilli seasoning in mine but OH is boring & just has S&P :D

Thanks xx

Couldn't agree more. A big salad doesn't take much of your time and it can be awesome, as a suggestion, I usually have mixed greens + carrots + beetroots (a recent addition) + cherry tomatoes + a portion of goat cheese (usually a tablespoon as I don't have a scale). Then you can use seasonings as you prefer and have some easy-cook protein. Believe me, it's super filling.

I often add chopped baby corn, mangetout and peppers to my salads and a friend of mine often includes a few grapes for a sweet touch. Try buying different leaf mixes or different lettuce types for a bit of variety so that you don't get bored.

Back