3rd day..

milena_woking

Hi all it's my 3rd day and been gd - not cheating with food but got drunk last night (7shots of cherry vodka:break_diet:) Waiting for K and hoping to still loose this week.. is it posibble? I'll be gd from now on - promise :)

Hiya! its still possible to lose im sure. by 'K' im guessing you mean ketosis? you MUST NOT drink alchol while your in ketosis, which basically means, you shouldnt drink during SS. This isnt just a 'you shouldnt really do it' its beacause its really really dangerous.
There are numerous threads about this explaining a little better than I can as to why you cant drink, il try and find one for you.
x

Oh i wont drink anymore, I drink maybe twice a year (if that..) but what's done is done and i def wont be having anything now.. Had plenty of water yesterday due to hangover LOL.. Had not idea thats not safe for me.. :/

milena - did you move to WW? how come you are back on CD? maybe i have got the wrong person??

anyway, good luck and get back on it today..

Oh i wont drink anymore, I drink maybe twice a year (if that..) but what's done is done and i def wont be having anything now.. Had plenty of water yesterday due to hangover LOL.. Had not idea thats not safe for me.. :/

If you are going to drink then just make sure you come out of ketosis first, carbs for a couple of days before the drinking.
Hope the rest of the week on SS is good for you! xx

Back