3rd time lucky so far :)

Lipotrim4Me

Silver Member
His is my 3rd time on Lipotrim. I didn't it once a few years ago and caved when I passed out at work and did it again about a month ago but got ill again. I was naughty and only having 2 shakes a day so this time I'm sticking to it 100% plus I have told everyone I'm doing it and I feel fantastic! I'm only on day 3 and have not felt hungry at all, not really had any cravings at all and am having the correct amount of shakes and water :) I feel amazing right now :)

Fair play to you I couldn't do that? I need food in the belly lol. I'm doing weight watchers, trying to lose 2 stone. Have you much to lose?

Hi I'm just 1 day ahead of you and I've done this diet TFR about 3.5yrs ago very successfully. Unfortunately I gained all the weight and more and I've had numerous attempts over the last 2yrs trying to do this again but I failed miserably. This time however I'm totally focussed and on track and in this for the duration (which is 16wks for me). I aim to lose 5st 12lb by Christmas so finish shakes hoedullu 12th Dec then will have almost 2 wks to refeed before Christmas Day.

Karensplan said:
Fair play to you I couldn't do that? I need food in the belly lol. I'm doing weight watchers, trying to lose 2 stone. Have you much to lose?

I want to lose as much as possible before our holiday in October. Im doing a week of re feed before we go and then a week off for the holiday. Im back on this when we get back until Xmas. I have a lot to lose but doing it in stages and will decided when I want to come off when I'm happy with what I see in the mirror :)

Ms R said:
Hi I'm just 1 day ahead of you and I've done this diet TFR about 3.5yrs ago very successfully. Unfortunately I gained all the weight and more and I've had numerous attempts over the last 2yrs trying to do this again but I failed miserably. This time however I'm totally focussed and on track and in this for the duration (which is 16wks for me). I aim to lose 5st 12lb by Christmas so finish shakes hoedullu 12th Dec then will have almost 2 wks to refeed before Christmas Day.

I plan on doing a week of refeed before Xmas and having 2 weeks off too. Im off this in October or a week too. But apart from that, I expect to be on LT until about feb or march so in it for the long hall. Lol

How much are you hoping to loose? I'm aiming for Xmas for now but will have too see what happens after that!

Good luck girls! Yes defo better to lose weight in stages and look at the smaller picture rather than the full amount! Or else things seem impossible! And it's better for long term weighloss.

Back