3rd Time Lucky

Hi everyone.

This is my 3rd and final time to do the cambridge diet. Failed miserably the first two times but this time its going to be different as I have a year to get there to be a slim bride.

Met with cd lady today and how lovely she was put me at ease and spent time getting to know me and my needs rather than just giving me the products and pushing me out the door.

My cd lady also has power plates at her shop which was a big sale for me, went on it to try out and I couldnt stop laughing the whole time.

Will be starting ss tomorrow so good luck to all newbies and happy slimming!

Good luck!! I am also on my 3rd and final time.
I have bought myself a power plate and treadmill so really have no excuses on getting fit now.
Your counsellor sounds really nice, I felt exactly as you said that she just wanted my money and to send me on my way. I have never spent more than 10 minutes there, even the first time! I did sort of tell her how I felt the 2nd time and she has been a bit better but I don't look to her for support.
I just feel it down to me. This App is def gonna help me tho, I'm addicted ! Good luck!! Btw how much do you have to say goodbye to? x

Well I have to say goodbye to at least 6 stone. I know its going to very very hard but if I just take it a day at a time and not think OMG 6 stone then perhaps it will be easier.

How much do you want to lose?

Well day 1 is nearly over have drank water like there is no tomorrow I have had my 2 tetras and just had an orange bar not bad at all. Was quite chuffed my cdc let me have them straight away because you do actually feel like you are eating something substantial and not just drinking, and thank god for coke zero that has been my saviour as well:)

Hello.

I am also losing weight given my pending wedding! (though it is still 20months away)

My loss to goal was almost 8stone. Though my first big aim is to get to (BMI 25 + 10lbs) which will be a scarey 6.5stone loss. My reward - wedding dress shopping! (the thought terrifies me! Hehe!)

So today ends week 11. I have my WI tonight, and am hoping to hit the 3stone mark! So you can do it!

The days and weeks often feel long, but when I look back at my time on the diet, it has flown by. A short term sacrifice, in order to look how I want to on my wedding day.

Good luck with your journey. By the end of summer you'll be at goal!
My advice would be:
Keep posting here - it has been my life saver.
Keep 100% on plan. A little cheat often tumbles to a significant fall off plan.
Keep your reasons why you are doing this written in your handbag, and read them everyday, and everytime you feel a wobble.

Good luck! Keep us upto date with how you get on! If you start a diary, let us know what its called.

Also...another great wedding mindtrick.....

If you start to put any food in your hand, spend 10seconds imagining how you will feel, about to walk down the aisle, in your dream dress, in your target size.

Then do the same, imagining you are doing it at the same weight you are now!

It's the same as the difference between 'ok' and 'AMAZING'!!!!!!!

Works for me everytime!

Back