3rd time lucky?!

Sabrina85

Hi All,

I am on day 4 of restarting the Cambridge diet. Its going OK so far, and I even resisted the temptations at a BBQ yesterday, however I have joined this website to get a bit of support and motivation.
I hope everyone is having a good week :)

Welcome to the returners forum!
Day 10 for me this time... All seems to be going well!
8.5lb down at the first weigh in, I'm SS'ing for 7 weeks in total and I expect to lose 2 stone in that time!
How about you?

Good luck :)

I'm returning after loosing 35lbs last year I put every single one of them back on, plus 2 more!:break_diet:

First week done, only lost 4lbs at my WI. I did have a family wedding party where I fell off the wagon and the WI was at a different time of day :rolleyes:

We can do it! :talk017:

Hiya
Im on day 7 and get weighed today. Very excited, as I just want to see some results and know the hunger has been worth it.
I am doing the 810 programme, 3 shakes a day and a small protein and veg dinner. Have stuck to it, so really hope it works.
Good luck ladies, fingers crossed we all have a good week!
Keep me posted how you all are getting on :)
xxx

How did you get on with your weigh in Sabrina85? and how you others getting on?
I started back on Monday.

Hiya

I lost 7lb yayyy!
How are you getting on wannabasize12? Keep going you are nearly at weigh day! Last night definately gave me motivation to keep going!

xx

7 lbs!! That's fantastic!, well done!

I'll let you know how I get on, on Monday :)

I lost 12 1/2 lbs!, at 1st weigh in. This diet is great!

Brilliant losses, well done! It's so worth it when you see it coming off like that!

Thank you! I can't believe it! I love this diet...all the depriving is worth it! lol! :)

Hi. I'm on day 3 of 3rd restart an am already getting excited as I remember that feeling of losing weight at such a pace!!!! Youve all had some really inspiring weight losses!!! Lost 3lbs already!!! Hols in 3 weeks so I'd better keep it up :')

Back