3rd time lucky!!!

Clairexo123

I'm fully back on track this week - theres no stopping me!!

Been writing down everything that passes my mouth including drinks (i.e water and tea). During the day i snack on fruit and maybe the odd go ahead bar and obviously my 3 meals - i like to just have a slice of toast or cereal for breakfast as dont have time for much else, lunch will normally be something around 300-400 calories, as low as possible really so that i can still have a main meal that my mum cooks for tea so i dont have to make something seperate to everyone else. So i will have about 1500 calories a day. Not sure what my proper amount should be I'm 5.6 and 11stone if anyone would like to work it out for me - i just cant figure it out lol!

I started this week at 11 stone exactly so put on even more weight then i thought the past week or so but i suppose its a good weight to start at as its rounded so easier to work out how much i've lost!! not good with numbers!!

Todays menu:-

Breakfast - 1 slice of toast
Lunch - Small Jacket (150) and a packet of bolegnese mince (205)
Dinner - Chicken Fajitas i think but not sure yet

And doing a 5mile jog tonight when finish work.

Stayed on track as best i could this weekend - except had a ice cream on Saturday and a can of full fast coke think thats my worst i have had.

I'm feeling abit down in the dumps at them moment, I'm feeling extremely lonely - My mum is on holiday, my boyfriend is away at competitions and all my friends are on a girly holiday :( so most of my weekend i was stuck at home with nothing to do. Especially when i have no money to go and do some retail therapy either. Pay day tomorrow though so big food shop to keep me going.

I weighed this morning and i was 10.13 so i've lost a pound atleast! This week i am feeling positive about the dieting just not about anything else!

Not sure what I am eating today - i have had 2 slices of yoghurt and forest fruit go ahead biscuits which are 74 calories each - maybe had a slim a soup for my dinner and then can have a big tea.

23/07/12

Breakfast - 2 Go Ahead slices
Lunch - Golden Vegatable Slim-a-soup
Dinner - Mince Pasta Bake
Snacks - Pack of Doritos
2 cups of tea (Green Milk & 2 Sugars)

24/07/12

Not Sure what eating today.
eaten so far Banana and 2 Slices go ahead bars

up-date later

I ended up having half a portion of chips and small sausage for tea last night and a smoked ham sandwich for dinner - not the best of days but new day today.

I also started on Sun Beds last night becuase the new me is going to me thin and tanned :)

Today isnt much of a new day because got a 3 course meal to attend tonight for my brownie leader end of term meal - also i pre-ordered before i was on diet so probably most fattening thing on the menu oh well.

So todays menu:-

Breakfast:- Cup of tea (semi-skimmed and 2 sugars)
Snack: 2 Goahead slices
Dinner - Sweet Chilli Mug Shot
Snack - Banana, Orange & Pepsi Max
Tea - 3 course meal!! - I know i choose chocolate fudge cake for desserts but cant remember the starter and main!!

Tomorrow will be a new day and i mean new day!!!!

I have also just downloaded a calorie counter on my blackberry so hopefully i will remember to fill that in and it will tell me how many calories i actually have a day

Ill have to just get it on the computer and add everyone.

Today is not going well its only 10 o clock and i've already eaten a chocolate muffin, go ahead bar and a pork pie - someones birthday at work.
It kind of proves i have no will power at all but i'll try and stick to it for the rest of the day though and go for a extra long jog tonight!!

I find it helps if i enter it in my calorie counter first see the amount left drop down and den I steer clear! X

Well time to start AGAIN!! i will keep trying untill my weight comes off! had an extremely bad weekend drink and food wise! Except yesterday was the best my boyfriend was back and we had such a nice day!! But not good food wise!

so back on track today will up date later my food!!

My new start again hasn't worked! Its only been about 4 hours and already I've gone to the tupawear box and bought some sweets and a can of vimto. I think i am still just that little bit hungover. Kind of stressed out this morning too about money - didnt realise my tax was due on Wednesday till now so i now have left myself with £9.00 for the rest of the month arrghhh life would be so much easier if i had money!! My boyfriend said he will help me out though which is extremely sweet considering we have only been together 6 months - but i feel like i cant take it off him cause i like to be able to look after myself and not have to rely on other people all the time but suppose if i have no money I cant go and buy crappy food so kind of a bonus!! I will be starting fresh tomorrow my mum is home from her holiday and i'm sure she will want to get the holiday weight off her so we can do it together :)

I think i need to sort it out now or i will be going on holiday fat and embarrassed infront of the other couple we are going with which is 8 weeks today. I need a new plan on how to do it so that i stick to my calorie counting and dont go off the tracks hmmmm.

Stood looking at myself in the mirror this morning in my underwear and I look like I have lost weight… then I head down stairs to the scales and nothing, not even an a little smidge of movement on the scales! BUT maybe I have lost weight and just changed into muscle as I have been jogging more? Maybe? I don’t know. But then I haven’t really even been dieting for a few days so maybe not and I’m just imagining it.

Anyway today though is a new day I am no longer going to think to myself I am on a diet because that is when it all goes wrong when I’m on a ‘diet’!! I am just watching what I eat and exercising regularly. I am still going to look at calories and take note of them but not be as bothered as I should.

My actual plan is going to be – eat my 3 meals a day but start the morning with a cup of tea when first get to work and then at about 9:30-10:00am have some form of breakfast. I am only saying an exact time because I know I always get hungry around this time and if I have it at that time I will be okay till about 1:00pm for food which is perfect time for lunch time. After my morning cup of tea I am only going to drink water with a can of diet coke with my tea (habit). I will be having my tea around 6-7pm. I am not going to eat anything after 7:30pm.

This probably sounds ridiculous to all your guys but I would like to try it and see if I succeed. A guy from work has an exact routine and lost about 3 stone and has never put the weight back on and my routine is roughly the same as his so I am going to do the same and hopefully turn like him.

Fingers crossed it will work!! I am NOT on a diet I am just watching what I eat! I will keep telling myself this! YOU ARE NOT ON A DIET!!!!!!!

Well time for some breakie!!!

Clairexo123 said:
Stood looking at myself in the mirror this morning in my underwear and I look like I have lost weight... then I head down stairs to the scales and nothing, not even an a little smidge of movement on the scales! BUT maybe I have lost weight and just changed into muscle as I have been jogging more? Maybe? I don't know. But then I haven't really even been dieting for a few days so maybe not and I'm just imagining it.

Anyway today though is a new day I am no longer going to think to myself I am on a diet because that is when it all goes wrong when I'm on a 'diet'!! I am just watching what I eat and exercising regularly. I am still going to look at calories and take note of them but not be as bothered as I should.

My actual plan is going to be - eat my 3 meals a day but start the morning with a cup of tea when first get to work and then at about 9:30-10:00am have some form of breakfast. I am only saying an exact time because I know I always get hungry around this time and if I have it at that time I will be okay till about 1:00pm for food which is perfect time for lunch time. After my morning cup of tea I am only going to drink water with a can of diet coke with my tea (habit). I will be having my tea around 6-7pm. I am not going to eat anything after 7:30pm.

This probably sounds ridiculous to all your guys but I would like to try it and see if I succeed. A guy from work has an exact routine and lost about 3 stone and has never put the weight back on and my routine is roughly the same as his so I am going to do the same and hopefully turn like him.

Fingers crossed it will work!! I am NOT on a diet I am just watching what I eat! I will keep telling myself this! YOU ARE NOT ON A DIET!!!!!!!

Well time for some breakie!!!

Hey hun same has just happened to me, I've only lost a couple of lb in the past 4 weeks but if you click on my previous posts you'll see in my diary I've just added a before & after photo were I've lost quite a lot of inches in 4 weeks but only lost couple of lb scales have hardly moved but I'm shrinking! :)

Good luck with your diet, im here for support x

Morning hun :) sorry to see ur struggling, but u can do this!!! Do whatever routine works for you, and yes u are not dieting, ur healthy eating :D

Did u measure urself? Just because it's not coming off in lbs doesn't meant its not coming off ur body in inches!

Hav a lovely first day of healthy eating

Keep posting fr support :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is exactly what I am like! You can definitely tell you have lost weight though. Think I might have to do photos like you.

My sister gets married in May next year and I am maid of honour but she is major Bride-Zilla and has asked me if I can loose a stone for the wedding :O I was shocked like major shocked!! But suppose it gives me 10 months to loose it so suppose that is reasonable and do-able I suppose!

Still kind of on track as of yesterday. I really fancy something nice today though – I feel like a bacon and mushroom sandwich.

Anyway ill try and pass my cravings and stick to it.

Thank you for your support guys :)

Back