3rd time lucky?

ciaraxx

Hello All

Im new to the thread so sorry ive posted in the wrong section. I started the SS yesterday for the 3rd time, Unfortunately i put it back on (my own fault) first time round and the 2nd time round i just wasnt in the right frame of mind to do this diet so gave it a rest... 1 year later im back and ready to kick my ass into shape. Struggled yesterday and felt really sick but feeling ok today. I have only told a small handful of people that im back on this diet because there way too many people poking there nose, being really negative and wait for you to fail miserably for them to say.. i told you so... (my god im rambling.. sorry)
Ive been wanting to get back to my size 10/12 frame for 4 years (always blame meeting my chap for the weight gain ha ha kidding) and i feel so determined this time round and to KEEP IT OFF!!!
I will try and keep an update diary of my journey and look forward to speaking to people with similar.

Thats all for now..

Feeling better as the days go on although i could really murder a roast dinner :( ... and anyone eating around me for that matter. I weighed myself this morning although im only on day 3 and apparently ive lost half a stone. Not taking it gospel though but still making this diet easier. Anyone else on there first week??? how are you all finding it? xx

Hi, just finished my first week and had my first weigh in. Lost 10lbs :) so pleased. Yesterday was a struggle but my WI has given me the push to keep going :) how's everyone else doing?

Ahhh well done Jem. Whats your stats? Hope i have a great result on Monday like you.. Keeps you on the straight and narrow doesnt it? I can only stomach the choc tetra bricks, anything else makes me gagg. Roll on team slim jim eh? xx

Want to loose about 6 stone so have a long way to go but my first weigh in really gives me that push to keep doing it.

Weigh in day and i have lost 11lbs in my first week. Yipeeeeeeeee. Anyone else on there first week? Unfortunately the choc tetra bricks are making me feel really sick :( still got a week to battle on through until i can go down to 2 shakes and a bar. Anyone else have this problem or am i the only fussy git?

xx

Thank you Jem!! This site is soo helpful and really spurs you on when you know everyone is in the same boat xxx

Back