3rd time.. Need a bit motivation

zsk

Hey everyone. This is my 3rd time on LT. I got engaged recently and my fiancé is coming down in 2 months time. So really need to lose the weight before he comes.

That is sure motivating me. Though i'll need all the help i can get from you all to keep me going. First day today. Started in the evening so having just 2 shakes today and then 3 from tomorrow.

Cross my fingers the first week flies by.. Its the hardest! :(
Thanks for the support :)
Good luck to you all

Hiya :)
What an exciting reason to keep on track! Im going away in ten weeks so we can motivate each other!! Do you mind me asking how much you have to lose? You'll do great, loads of water!

Yea :)
Oh thats good.. Shall keep you motivated as well. I have about 2-3 stones to lose. Although at the moment I can only do it for a month. Im a muslim and in a months time i'll have to stop as i'll be fasting. So hoping for at least 1.5 stone loss in a month

I want to cry :(
I cheated and im feeling sooo guilty about. I wish I could turn the clock back and make things better. To top it up my fiancé is so confident I can do it. He doesn't know I've cheated or he'd never be so confident. Starting over again. 2 days are over.

Want to begin again. And this time im determined not to cheat or give up. I just want to do it for a month. Even though I cheated my water intake has been really good. Nearly 3.5 litres I reached today. I haven't had food proper food. Its just biscuits I've had. But no more now!

Aw really try not to dwell on it. Just get straight back to it and any time you feel your motivation wavering just remember how guilty you feel afterwards and how not worth it cheating is!
Get reading all the success stories!

Finally getting there.. :)
Haven't cheated at all so far so yay!! Been tempted to but been controlling. I think I can control myself better when I'm at home compared to while I'm at work. Oh well, just a few more hours before im outta work. Then I know I can manage :)

Back